Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Coutinho and Silva gone. Barkley and Ozil coming in. That leaves me about £3m which I'll use to bring in another top midfielder for Lallana. Basically it's two new expensice midfielders for Coutinho and Silva, and Barkley for Lallana, but done over two weeks because I don't want to lose four points.

Hang on. Aren't you allowed to carry one free transfer over from the previous week if you don't use it? I didn't touch my team last week (and they were all injured), yet I only have one FT showing.

Edit: Shit, looks like my Cole transfer was last week. Ah well.

Should I bring-in Ramsey or Moses?

Tough one, what are the fixtures like?

Arsenal has Stoke (H), Swansea (A), and West Brom (A) while Liverpool has Southampton (H), Sunderland (A), and Crystal Palace (H). I'm thinking Moses should see more playing time with Coutinho out, but I'm worried Liverpool's offense might not click as well. And I genuinely don't know Wenger's plans with Ramsey, whether he's worked his way into the starting XI for good or not. I imagine once Podolski's back, Ramsey will be back on the bench.

Should I bring-in Ramsey or Moses?

Tough one, what are the fixtures like?

Arsenal has Stoke (H), Swansea (A), and West Brom (A) while Liverpool has Southampton (H), Sunderland (A), and Crystal Palace (H). I'm thinking Moses should see more playing time with Coutinho out, but I'm worried Liverpool's offense might not click as well. And I genuinely don't know Wenger's plans with Ramsey, whether he's worked his way into the starting XI for good or not. I imagine once Podolski's back, Ramsey will be back on the bench.

Suarez is back soon isn't he?

I'm very tempted to downgrade Van Persie to Rooney. Would also love to bring Moses in but his price is awkward.

Smart move IMO :thup: Successful FFers stay ahead of the curve rather than follow whoever the latest person to get a big GW was (e.g Sigurdsson/Ramsey etc), I reckon.

I'm gambling on Lukaku to be big for Everton.

I really want to bring Ramsey in, but already have Walcott ( who i expect to come good), Giroud and Ozil.

Damn this 3 player from one club rule. :angry:

Haha same here. In the end I had to sacrifice Walcott for Ramsey whose price has been rising since his recent goals, and gives me the money to switch Hatem in.

Now watch Walcott score a hattrick next game.

Taking a points hit after playing the wildcard last round. :yao:

In two minds here.

Last week I transferred Mertesacker to Ferdinand because Mertesacker didn't travel and Man U were playing Crystal Palace at home. Now, I plan to switch back to Mertesacker in lieu of the Manchester derby and Arsenal playing Stoke at home. After that, Rio comes back in for fixtures against West Brom, sunderland, Southampton, Stoke and Fulham.

However, after Victor Moses' impressive debut and decent enough price, I can see him doing quite well for Liverpool in their easy upcoming games, and plan on transferring him in for Paulinho, who could play further back with Eriksen's arrival at Tottenham.

I could bring Moses in now and leave Rio on the bench, or bring him in after next week. However, this misses out on games against Southampton, sunderland and Palace that he'd have a good chance of racking up some points. Hmm.

Fairly safe points or take a risk and stay ahead of the curve. What do?