Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Trying to be clever by looking at next weeks fixtures so I can have a longevity new midfiedler, forget halfway through that I'm doing so, transfer someone in based on next weeks signings :anguish:

You should try having a spreadsheet of every player you're interested in's fixtures, with the easy ones highlighted in green, so you can see which players have good runs of games. Add to that a powerpoint with which team you'll put out for every gameweek of the season, and screenshots of possible 15-player teams you can look to build.

Then watch them all be shit anyway, rip it up and start again.

Team for this week:

Mig

Koscielny, Coleman, Shaw, Zabaleta

Yaya, Wittingham, Ozil

Lukaku, Giroud, Sturridge ©

Unbalanced as City will play Everton, but Hazard deserved to be benched

Early predictions: No cleansheets except Mig

Yaya goal/assist

Sturridge goal

Ozil assist

Lukaku goal

Reckon I'll get 48 points. set for a disappointing week

Do I start Barkley or Remy?

Both would be my answer to that question.

I have to fit in Ramsey, Ozil, Eriksen and Moses in to midfield. Lukaku and Sturridge in attack. It's between Remy and Barkley.

Oh fair enough.... i would just say play Barkley over Moses but considering the fixtures Remy over Barkley does seem to make the most sense.

Now watch Barkley get a hatrick....

Ben arfa news has fucked my plans this week. Had to take out lescott early and bring in nastasic so I had enough players to start. Would have wanted to wait a week so I could do two transfers and bring in Ramsey but this has ruined it and I don't want to take a points hit at this time. Let's see how things shape up after this week first but for the first time, I'll be playing four defenders which is so stupid.