Rio Ave 3 - 1 Newcastle United - post-match RAGING from page 11

Decky

Guest bimpy474

Would this be deja vu ?

Jonas starts, Hoofball and Shola on for Gouffran around the hour mark :lol: :lol:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Shola Ameobi has an arm injury #NUFC

Positives.

Hope this does'nt prevent him from signing for someone else.

Hopefully it prevents him from signing a new contract extension.

I still can't get over the fact that in a friendly where nowt matters and you try new stuff (Harper up front!) according to Caulkin all we could be bothered to do was thump it in the general direction of Gouffran.

If he said Santon was trying to beat their entire XI from his own 6 yard box, I would've thought "ahh whey, worth an effort" but the fact all we've done is what we did all last season is absurd.

If thumping it was to minimise the risk of injury, why even bother playing the game or sending out a semi-decent team?

Guest bimpy474

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Pardew says #Nufc "too passive" first half, although players purposely at edge of fatigue in training regime. Happier with 2nd half.

Stop hoofing it you fuckwit.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Pardew says #Nufc "too passive" first half, althoughplayers purposely at edge of fatigue in training regime. Happier with 2nd half.

Stop hoofing it you fuckwit.

I was hoping we would get to christmas before I saw that :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I know it's is only pre season but why is Pardew persisting with this 4-2-3-1. It's like he just can't bring himself to admit he's wrong about it.

I know it's is only pre season but why is Pardew persisting with this 4-2-3-1. It's like he just can't bring himself to admit he's wrong about it.

Like I've always said it doesn't matter what formation he deploys.  Outcome is same dire tripe of football.

Obviously he's going to play the same way. That's the way Pardew's teams play. Bizarre to see some shouting for change of method. It's not going to happen.

Definitely a General Melchett in his Plan A's and B's. :lol: :lol:

only another 7 years bimp

Obviously he's going to play the same way. That's the way Pardew's teams play. Bizarre to see some shouting for change of method. It's not going to happen.

I do think we saw far, far less hoofball when we added new players in January. :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

Like I've always said it doesn't matter what formation he deploys.  Outcome is same dire tripe of football.

Yeah, is a bit of a major problem like.