Paços de Ferreira 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post game discussion from page 33

RodneyCisse

what a strange thread title

:lol:

hey I'm just in and I come on here to check score and I see Colo's strangled someone, I need context!

http://hitmanmonkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/hitman-monkey-dog.jpg

Colo needed to do something rash to get away from this, and that dude just happened to be there, really.

Cant wait to see this place after the City game  :lol:

It'll be like the City game at home. City will get goals then take their foot off the gas and give us a little room to play and we'll string 3 passes together. Cue some of the less bright yet prominent members on here thinking it represents cause for optimism. Till we get dicked by West Ham.

We'll not get dicked by West Ham. A Sam Allardyce team has never dicked anyone in their lives.

Last season at home against them I wanted to leave at HT. Never been so sure we'd lose a game after 45 minutes.

Ah please give us a manager that will make us play football, I don't know what this is but it's not football - it's horrible to watch and yet I can't switch it off hoping we score

Please give us some players that can play football.

This season is genuinely just us waiting for this guy to get fired and hoping the next guy isn't terrible.

This season is genuinely just us waiting for this guy to get fired and then the next guy to get fired/die and then hoping we haven't already been relegated.

If this guy gets fired before December, there might be some reason for this season. If the next guy is who we think it is... :scared: . But it can't possibly work out that way. There's just no way.

The next guy will be French or something.

It will absolutely work out that way. He will take over "temporarily" and then his temporary role will be extended until something goes pop.

Cant wait to see this place after the City game  :lol:

It'll be like the City game at home. City will get goals then take their foot off the gas and give us a little room to play and we'll string 3 passes together. Cue some of the less bright yet prominent members on here thinking it represents cause for optimism. Till we get dicked by West Ham.

We'll not get dicked by West Ham. A Sam Allardyce team has never dicked anyone in their lives.

Last season at home against them I wanted to leave at HT. Never been so sure we'd lose a game after 45 minutes.

Aye, it was dire. Predictably dire.