Paços de Ferreira 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post game discussion from page 33

RodneyCisse

Absolutely disgraceful from our club captain, like. Way to set a good example, you f***ing imbecile.

Good thing the vice captain is never one to leave his foot in, oh wait.

The Kid looked like a little cunt to be fair. Was probably hard to resist strangling the little shit.

Same squad + Same manager = Same performances.

Why the fuck did anyone expect anything different? We're a complete shambles at every level and 12/1 to go down looks pretty generous atm. I know it's only a friendly and the results should be treated with a certain degree of caution but the alarm bells should be ringing like fuck.

Pardew writes and writes and writes in that fucking notepad.

What the fuck is he writing! It's the same shit setup and style of play!

No ink in that pen. Pulling a Costanza "look busy" move.

:lol: it's like when I see people (me) carrying around a folder and a pen, just doing laps of the hospital pretending to be important.

What is my life.

You only see him fucking with that pad when things are going relentlessly bad. It's all scribbles, guaranteed.

Just doing those little pen tornadoes. (Tell me you get what I mean? :lol:)

:lol: I would be shocked if there was a stitch of English in that bullshit pad of his. Not even an "A" where he started to pretend to write something but just started writing his name. It's a book of lies.

:lol: Hope we get some super HD close ups of that treacherous pad this season, see what's really going on.

http://observatory.designobserver.com/media/images/Shrigley6_525.jpg

So you're telling me I should watch the second half?

The anger has subsided, because they're not attacking and we still don't know how to give the ball to Shola in a dangerous position. It's just spinning wheels now.

It's not just a friendly it's new ground where we can lay the foundation for a more enjoyable and successful season. We have fucked about off the pitch and on the pitch fuck all has changed according to what people are saying. How can any fan possibly have any hope watching ob and paying with blindd faith whilst we be made mugs of again. We are almost back to square one all because of the fat twat taking gambles.