Rangers 1 - 1 Newcastle United - pretend you know how it went from page 18

Decky

For large parts of the 2nd half, Siss was in the target man role when Elliot was hitting it forward, to win the headers I guess.

:suicide:

:lol:

:lol: Good God.  It's a friendly FFS, what's the point?

Wouldn't be an issue if he was actually good in the air. Can't remember him actually winning a header ffs

For large parts of the 2nd half, Siss was in the target man role when Elliot was hitting it forward, to win the headers I guess.

Despite his size Sissoko is probably one of, if not the worst headers of the ball in the squad. His timing, jumping and direction are all awful :)

I'm not sure why people thought Pardew would change. Re-read the threads in May when the season ended, nothings changed from then apart from Kinnear coming here and making it worse!

Guest bimpy474

I can't believe we are still getting the GK to hoof it forward, a friendly against a third tier side. Surely the time to pass it out, or at least try it. To resort to the same thing that failed to work for the whole of last season is just plain thick as pig shit management. Mind boggling at it's ineptitude.

In the past, when we clashed we'd wear the white socks, which I actually quite liked as a change-up. Hopefully this blue nonsense was a kit mistake and will never come back. Thankfully the Nike logo on it probably proves that. I'm sure the folks at Puma will like that.

In the past, when we clashed we'd wear the white socks, which I actually quite liked as a change-up. Hopefully this blue nonsense was a kit mistake and will never come back. Thankfully the Nike logo on it probably proves that. I'm sure the folks at Puma will like that.

I hate us wearing white socks.

:lol: Good God.  It's a friendly FFS, what's the point?

He's terrible in the air, you could see that 5 mins into his debut. Fuck off Alan.

Manager aside (and this is not a defence) but the players blatantly know they can get away with half arsed shit. Showed it all last season, those brave international heroes.

Why don't you just call them all surrender monkeys and be done with it :lol:

Wouldn't mind drawing 1-1 with these cunts if we had played any semblance of attacking and fluid football.

Blame needs to be on both Pardew and the players. With an eleven with such quality, against a very poor side like Rangers, the players shouldn't need a gameplan and managing.

The despair for me is when I hear things like "Sissoko on the wing" , "Jonas was really poor" and "we were hitting it long from the keeper" That worrying tells me it's just a continuation of last season with the same old mistakes being made.

I hate us wearing white socks.

It's better than blue!