The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

At one point he said something like "they come here and played how they usually done, played the long ball..."

We played about 10 more long balls than them.

Then there was something about how we created a lot of chances and justh iandkhfjalsamz\;. kfm v

Some interesting honesty from the Sunderland manager yesterday, saying they should be happy with a point because Southampton played better football than them. I look forward to the same honesty from Pardew following a similar fixture. All managers say exactly the same things, so I shouldn't have to wait too long.

Some interesting honesty from the Sunderland manager yesterday, saying they should be happy with a point because Southampton played better football than them. I look forward to the same honesty from Pardew following a similar fixture. All managers say exactly the same things, so I shouldn't have to wait too long.

Yeah I saw that and sighed, thinking even the fucking egotistical fascist nutcase down the road can accept when he's deservedly beaten without making excuses. :(

Guest Haris Vuckic

They have an extra 24hrs to recover :lol:

f*** me, might as well throw the game.

Well what difference in half an hours extra play going to make you daft git? :lol:

They have an extra 24hrs to recover :lol:

f*** me, might as well throw the game.

Well what difference in half an hours extra play going to make you daft git? :lol:

Oh, I thought we were on the same side, taking the piss out of Pardew.

Guest bimpy474

Has this been posted before.

http://i.imgur.com/OY6u81d.png

Yeah it's bollocks. I've never heard him say the word "were" ever yet it appears 5 times here.Substitute the "were" for "was" and it is good. :lol:

I did have a chuckle at "Thatcher" and "there was a funny smell" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...