The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Sorry aye, what Dave said.

Also, the media and Sky Sports News' transfer table having us bottom of the league, which was really unfair considering the £30m Mike put in during January.

I heard it was actually £50m, and Mike paid it out of his personal 2014 holiday fund for no reason at all.

I like this game.

Guest neesy111

Also, the media and Sky Sports News' transfer table having us bottom of the league, which was really unfair considering the £30m Mike put in during January.

I heard it was actually £50m, and Mike paid it out of his personal 2014 holiday fund for no reason at all.

I like this game.

Haven't included wages in that as well. 

Guest bimpy474

Tired from International games will be my bingo bet.

squad not been together would be my guess.

big test for him at Villa, think time for excuses is up.

I think Villa are decent at home, you're right it's a proper test this. I am encouraged by us trying to keep it on the floor more, but it's this type of game where you can see him resorting to hoofball as soon as we come under pressure. I hoping he's developed some courage and he's going to let us have a go.

I like this game.i

Haven't included wages in that as well. 

And international aid to Africa.  Fair enough, we didn't actually give any but we monitored the fuck out of it.  £100m.

Syria/Kevin Webster

"We wuz seeing the chemical weapons as a frett. But we need to see how the kids react to those pressure situations that Kevin Webster can put you under,  I mean he can absolutely rape you....oh yeah sorry, Kevin Nolan is always a frett, or is it Benoit Assad Ekotto"

Syria/Kevin Webster

"We wuz seeing the chemical weapons as a frett. But we need to see how the kids react to those pressure situations that Kevin Webster can put you under,  I mean he can absolutely rape you....oh yeah sorry, Kevin Nolan is always a frett, or is it Benoit Assad Ekotto"

:lol:

I think Villa are decent at home, you're right it's a proper test this. I am encouraged by us trying to keep it on the floor more, but it's this type of game where you can see him resorting to hoofball as soon as we come under pressure. I hoping he's developed some courage and he's going to let us have a go.

5 wins in their last 20 at home.... i actually think its the opposite they are very good on the road due to their counter attacking which is less effective at home.

Guest bimpy474

5 wins in their last 20 at home.... i actually think its the opposite they are very good on the road due to their counter attacking which is less effective at home.

True, i just think they will be strong this season, home and away tbh. Fancy them to do quite well, if they can keep goals out which is their major problem imo.

• 1 month later...
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "I thought we were the better team. We just switched off and he [borini] has hit it true. We are really disappointed.

"I'm just disappointed for everybody at Newcastle.

"We will have to bounce back and be strong. This is always a high profile game and we have lost it."

All I can find so far.

He told Sky Sports: "I really feel like we've been done by a sucker-punch.

"The referee had a hand in that goal as well, because the linesman gave us a throw-in and I don't think that's a foul. We just switch off and they have capitalised from that.

"The free-kick wasn't a free-kick. Cheick (Tiote) is out of position and Yohan (Cabaye) misses the cut-off of the pass, and then we're open a little bit.

"We only made two or three errors in the second half, I think that's the only shot they've had - or the only chance they've had."

"That type of victory is the sort of victory you want when you come in as a manager. I think he has been very fortunate today to get it."