Newcastle United 1 - 1 SC Braga - 10/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 27

joeyt

Watching the spurs match and they look a class apart from us with movement,passing and creating chances. But they haven't got pardwank    as manager.

Its not just Pardew..... we have no creativity on the pitch at the moment....  Bring Gouffran, Cabaye and Marveaux on and i'm sure we would create more.

We are keeping the ball well up to a certain point because our players limited technically other than Ben Arfa, if we still struggle to create with them chances then fair play.

But no one could make a creative force out of this current front 6.

Guest bimpy474

Ashely sacked Fat Sam because of the s*** football, yet Pardew stays with even shitter football. I dont get it.

Ashley actually cared a bit back then, maybe...

Probably right actually.

Ashely sacked Fat Sam because of the s*** football, yet Pardew stays with even shitter football. I dont get it.

Pards is Ashley's man don't forget. Sam didn't have that luxury. Sacking Sam was just blaming someone else.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Watching the spurs match and they look a class apart from us with movement,passing and creating chances. But they haven't got pardwank    as manager.

Its not just Pardew..... we have no creativity on the pitch at the moment....  Bring Gouffran, Cabaye and Marveaux on and i'm sure we would create more.

We are keeping the ball well up to a certain point because our players limited technically other than Ben Arfa, if we still struggle to create with them chances then fair play.

Maybe spurs don't have a bargain bin team?

Guest bimpy474

Not sure about that mind Bimpy.

Maybe, feels like it though. Fat Sam had Smith and assorted shite like that. We have better players imo and it just seems worse.

So when i hate on your lover you have a problem and when i defend your lover you still have a problem..... i can't win can i?

Started watching Braunschweig vs Werder Bremen while it was half-time in our game and it's been so good I don't want to watch us anymore :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

So when i hate on your lover you have a problem and when i defend your lover you still have a problem..... i can't win can i?

I was referring to the fella above, keep your knickers on petal!

I don't rate Pardew particularly highly I just have a sense of reality and perspective.

Or a bargain bin manager, more importantly.

Guest bimpy474

At least fat sam sides sometimes have some intensity to them, we seem like we're barely bothering at times.

Exactly for al lthe shit football, Fat Sam did send the team out to try to win. Pardew seems to send us out not to lose, and feels like that's the only thing he wants with the way we play.

Guest bimpy474

I was referring to the fella above, keep your knickers on petal!

I don't rate Pardew particularly highly I just have a sense of reality and perspective.

You fucking dont.

At least fat sam sides sometimes have some intensity to them, we seem like we're barely bothering at times.

Exactly for al lthe shit football, Fat Sam did send the team out to try to win. Pardew seems to send us out not to lose, and feels like that's the only thing he wants with the way we play.

Revisionist history there, Bimpy.