Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anita's reputation grows every game he doesn't play! He'd have been mullered today as well, just for the record. Understand the merit in giving it our best shot (even if it is a uphill battle/we are underdogs) but the difference between him playing/not playing today is marginal at best IMO.

Yes.

Anita's reputation grows every game he doesn't play! He'd have been mullered today as well, just for the record. Understand the merit in giving it our best shot (even if it is a uphill battle/we are underdogs) but the difference between him playing/not playing today is marginal at best IMO.

For me it's more a case of why did we sign him? Same with Amalfitano. Complete waste of time and money.

:thup:. More annoyed by the absence of Marveaux.

It, obviously, should be Sissoko instead of Jonas, not Anita.

I thought Jonas was still injured tbf.

He is. It's a fucking disgrace. I'm sat here pretty much shaking with rage.

Pardew must have nothing but shit for brains.

:lol: Really? Anita or Marveaux (or "Matchbox" as my predictive text likes to call him) starting was never gonna happen man. Get used to having a fucking Emo in charge and take the small mercies that Dummet isn't playing left wing.

Neville talking shit about the agent fee's btw.

1. Man City              £10,537,982    46,513

2. Liverpool            £8,600,444      43,910

3. QPR                      £6,818,688      17,602

4. Tottenham            £6,595,905      36,029

5. Chelsea                £6,490,382      41,059

6. Arsenal                £5,580,873        60,020

7. West Ham Utd      £4,436,992      30,308

8. Manchester Utd  £3,681,580      73,497

9. Newcastle Utd    £3,485,503      50,684

10. Everton              £3,092,891      33,729

11. Aston Villa          £2,730,539      34,225

12. Fulham                £2,581,208    25,982

13. Sunderland        £2,173,762        39,211

14. Reading            £2,167,833        20,799

15. Wigan Athletic  £1,974,305      18,728

16. Stoke City          £1,717,266      27,127

17. West Brom        £1,341,301      24,965

18. Norwich City      £1,248,725      26,680

19. Swansea City    £1,100,845      20,048

20. Southampton    £646,106        27,949

For me it's more a case of why did we sign him? Same with Amalfitano. Complete waste of time and money.

It's what happens when the manager isn't responsible for choosing players to sign.

Yeah, that's fair enough. In terms of the outrage at team selection, at this point it's like complaining you've got blood on your favourite shirt after your family was butchered to death in front of you. We've got Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew running the club. On another day, I would be complaining about the Anita thing too, but right now I'm too disaffected to be angry about details maybe.