Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That bench just goes to show what's going to happen once injuries and suspensions and last minute sales kick in

I really fear the worst fucking hell even Hull had huddlestone and Livermore as subs yesterday we have no one who can give any impact as a sub....sammy and Shola FFS ......may as well only have 5 subs

This could be an absolute pasting shatter confidence and set the tone for a truly dismal season

I have no doubts at all with this squad we are going down

Don't really have much issue with Tiote or Jonas starting a game like this tbh, the two of them is overkill though.

I'd start Marveaux ahead of Jonas and drop Sissoko deeper, otherwise it's a reasonable team.

At least Jonas isn't out on the wing. :dontknow:

Aye I'd rather he's in the middle if he has to be anywhere. We've weakened our position not playing Cabs, should have just stuck him in the team and played hardball.

That bench just goes to show what's going to happen once injuries and suspensions and last minute sales kick in

I have no doubts at all with this squad we are going down

Thank fuck we don't have Bent and Downing, though. We're better off just not spending money.

Guest bimpy474

But i thought Jonas wouldn't be in the team according to some.

Probably weren't expecting one of other players to cry off before kick off or for us to have bought someone.

You play Anita who's a central midfielder, or Marv and move Sissoko back. Cabaye or not it's a joke of a selection.