Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

5 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

That was good. He said he stayed fit but hadn't played in a year so it was tough but he did a job. Not sure what @Rod was channeling but good shout. Dummett held strong and a clean sheet was the result. I thought Lascelles was great also, blows my mind how Eddie gets these guys ready and in the right frame of mind to win a match like this.

I always forget; didn't he originally come through as a centre back or am I making that up? He's always looked more comfortable in the middle when given a chance there from what I recall.

Even still I didn't expect that last night purely for the lack of real match sharpness. Fair play to the guy.

29 minutes ago, wormy said:

I always forget; didn't he originally come through as a centre back or am I making that up? He's always looked more comfortable in the middle when given a chance there from what I recall.

Even still I didn't expect that last night purely for the lack of real match sharpness. Fair play to the guy.

Yep he was a CB.

58 minutes ago, wormy said:

I might be wrong but I’m sure it was Pardew had him in as a left back with his 70th minute subs.

5 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

You seen the supposed Man City fans replying to that. Proper internet superfan freaks.

Ever since the takeover it seems every social media post NUFC related has a few guys from Africa/another distant land, that support Chelsea/Arsenal/Man U, with some shit comment about us being a small club or some form of awful trolling.

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Probably was, if I recall we've made the odd habit of bringing through young CBs and playing them at FB, Steven Taylor debut v Bolton, Huntington at LB for a spell. 

I recall dummett having the odd game left side of a midfield 3 and doing quite well in that position as it made our midfield quite robust if not creative. 

Trying to think whether he was playing in that position when he scored late on against man utd 3-3? 

3 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Probably was, if I recall we've made the odd habit of bringing through young CBs and playing them at FB, Steven Taylor debut v Bolton, Huntington at LB for a spell. 

I recall dummett having the odd game left side of a midfield 3 and doing quite well in that position as it made our midfield quite robust if not creative. 

Trying to think whether he was playing in that position when he scored late on against man utd 3-3? 

David edgar was another centre back we played at left back..Peter ramage another