Paul Dummett: Released (official)

Guest palnese

99 times out of 100 that header back ends up comfortably in the arms of the keeper but for some reason Darlow's on the corner of his box. Literally nothing to justify him racing out of position, wrong side of the post, off his line and off balance.

I blame both of them tbh. Darlow's positioning was s**** yet again, but Dummett's lack of awareness is unacceptable. The pair of them let the team down.

Given Dummett's looking over his shoulders at the ball,the only one who can actually see everything thats going on clearly is Darlow. Crazy decision by him

Guest firetotheworks

I blame both of them tbh. Darlow's positioning was s**** yet again, but Dummett's lack of awareness is unacceptable. The pair of them let the team down.

Given Dummett's looking over his shoulders at the ball,the only one who can actually see everything thats going on clearly is Darlow. Crazy decision by him

I don't buy that at all, he's facing towards Darlow and isn't obstructed. He has the opportunity to take a quick look and/or just rely on his peripheral vision. Like I said though, Darlow's just as much to blame.

Howay, Nut. You can guarantee Rafa would've worked on the ball over the top with the defence and the drill would've been, if possible, a header downwards while the keeper holds his position in the centre of the goal no further off his line than necessary. For some reason Darlow's charging out like a bull in spite of the fact it's plainly obvious that Dummett's there to make the header.

Same with the Clark OG against QPR. Darlow can see everything yet he's in absolute no man's land, oblivious.