Morecambe vs. Newcastle United - 28/08/13 @ 7.45pm (Sky Sports 4)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

@CaulkinTheTimes

Pardew "will use some of the squad players" tmw. "They need to show me they should be at this football club"

How can this possibly go wrong?

You need to show them you should be here more like the fucking cretin.

Guest reefatoon

@CaulkinTheTimes

Pardew "will use some of the squad players" tmw. "They need to show me they should be at this football club"

I think the first team players need to show they should be at this football club, nevermind the kids.

Guest reefatoon

What exactly is he going to do if they don't show him? :lol:

Look at the Pardew excuses thread, he will just regurgitate one of those.

Nowt like patronising your young players to get a performance out of them, that should work.

What happened to the old "play well and you can get a game at the weekend" crack?

Nowt like patronising your young players to get a performance out of them, that should work.

What happened to the old "play well and you can get a game at the weekend" crack?

For us that's more of a threat than a reward though.

@CaulkinTheTimes

:lol: :thup:

@CaulkinTheTimes

I wonder if he'll pick a balanced side to give them half a chance this time? Usually he just chucks them all in together to sink or swim with even less regard given to shape or players natural strengths.

Have no idea why you wouldn't play a strong team in this situation. You need any sort of win just to give people a bit of a lift, shirley?

Play the kids, if we go out they can take the blame rather than accepting any himself. Even if its just 2 or 3 coming in, they'll carry the can.

Have no idea why you wouldn't play a strong team in this situation. You need any sort of win just to give people a bit of a lift, shirley?

Play the kids, if we go out they can take the blame rather than accepting any himself. Even if its just 2 or 3 coming in, they'll carry the can.

It's also the most spineless method of demanding new signings. Unfortunately the owner doesn't give a flying fuck about cup competitions.

Any other premier league club that's facing a league 2 side would go there fully expecting a comfortable win, regardless if half their first team is rested.

By the time we kick off against these our players will be thinking they're inferior to Morecambe, and we'll be lucky to get a replay. (assuming it goes to a replay)

@CaulkinTheTimes

You need to show them you should be here more like the f***ing cretin.

I wonder if he'll pick a balanced side to give them half a chance this time? Usually he just chucks them all in together to sink or swim with even less regard given to shape or players natural strengths.

Didn't most of them show they didn't have it last year?

Any other premier league club that's facing a league 2 side would go there fully expecting a comfortable win, regardless if half their first team is rested.

By the time we kick off against these our players will be thinking they're inferior to Morecambe, and we'll be lucky to get a replay. (assuming it goes to a replay)

Pens.

@CaulkinTheTimes

Shane Ferguson was one of the disappointing ones, yet now he's doing pretty well on loan. I also remember Cisse scoring from a Fergie cross that he's not received the like of from any of the first teamers in over a year.

@CaulkinTheTimes

Shane Ferguson was one of the disappointing ones, yet now he's doing pretty well on loan. I also remember Cisse scoring from a Fergie cross that he's not received the like of from any of the first teamers in over a year.

Shame Brum don't need a LB or i'd send Dummet over there and allow the pair to work on a partnership together. Both seem better at crossing a ball than our entire team put together.

@CaulkinTheTimes

Shame Brum don't need a LB or i'd send Dummet over there and allow the pair to work on a partnership together. Both seem better at crossing a ball than our entire team put together.

Why don't we just loan them our entire squad, be nice to see our players playing well for once without a moron telling them what to do.

Can give a few younguns a chance but don't want to see wholesale changes when there's a game to be won. Would be happy with something like:

Debuchy - Mapou - Colo - Dummett

Anita - Sissoko

Vuckic

Sammy - Cisse - Gouffran

HBA on the bench just in case... 

Carling Cup is the one we should play with rotation team like Arsenal and ManU do. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pardew is already saying players are tired of playing so much in the recent weeks and still pick the best possible starting XI(if he's any clue what that is)!

I'd go for

Elliott

Santon  Willo  Y-M  Haidara(if's not fit...then Dummett)

Gosling  Bigirimana

Vuckic

Obertan                      Marveaux

Sammy

Pens.

Awesome, i'm not sure of our record in shoot outs but i reckon we've lost a lot more than we've won.