Morecambe vs. Newcastle United - 28/08/13 @ 7.45pm (Sky Sports 4)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

It's the sort of team we were expecting. I wanted to see us go full-strength and build some momentum but I'm always eager to see some of the younger players, and there's a couple in there I really like. I hope he lets them just get on with it.

It's the exact line up I used on fifa earlier except I expected Obertan in ahead of Marv. :)

Infact Obertan not even in the squad? Injured or really low in the pecking order now?

Seems he's out in the cold these days. I'm happy-ish that he's recognised how pants he is but we could do with an orthodox winger atm.

It's the exact line up I used on fifa earlier except I expected Obertan in ahead of Marv. :)

Infact Obertan not even in the squad? Injured or really low in the pecking order now?

Seems he's out in the cold these days. I'm happy-ish that he's recognised how pants he is but we could do with an orthodox winger atm.

He's injured.

Guest icemanblue

Risky, risky selection that, like. Would have liked to have seen a couple more senior players in there, Cisse especially. Not very confident at all. I guess when we heard that they'd be 'giving the cups a go', it meant 'give the FA Cup a go'.

Mind I hope if the likes of Gosling etc really don't show up he does start being ruthless.

Also he has to do the same with first team. If (When) Jonas and Shola continue to be shit he needs to have the same mentality and ship out players that don't perform. I also expect him to ship himself out of the club for gross misconduct

Risky, risky selection that, like. Would have liked to have seen a couple more senior players in there, Cisse especially. Not very confident at all. I guess when we heard that they'd be 'giving the cups a go', it meant 'give the FA Cup a go'.

'give the FA Cup a go until 2 days before the FA Cup 3rd round when we make up more excuses as to why everyone is SO tired'

Though I like the idea of Good getting first-team minutes, if our CB partnership for the foreseeable future is Colo-MYM we need to be getting them as many minutes together as possible.

Glad to see MYM given the captain's armband.