Morecambe vs. Newcastle United - 28/08/13 @ 7.45pm (Sky Sports 4)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

I'm of the opinion at this point that for all the talk of formation, tactics, coaching, personnel (all a problem nonetheless), our main problem by far is a psychological one.

God knows it must be like in that dressing room listening to him every day, talking them down, telling them how tired they must be, how much better the opposition are. Christ almighty.

Back line should honestly be un-changed -- Colo and MYM need to continue to build that understanding together. he should bring in Dummett in and having either Santon or Debuchy playing RB.  Midfield should still be Anita and Sissoko central to further build their partnership, with Marv/Gosling or Vuc playing ACM. I'd also consider starting Cisse and Gouffran with Sammy out wide.

Back line should honestly be un-changed -- Colo and MYM need to continue to build that understanding together. he should bring in Dummett in and having either Santon or Debuchy playing RB.  Midfield should still be Anita and Sissoko central to further build their partnership, with Marv/Gosling or Vuc playing ACM. I'd also consider starting Cisse and Gouffran with Sammy out wide.

This is a good shout:

My team would be :

Krul

Santon    Colo    Yanga  Dummett

Anita  Moussa

HBA                Marv          Sammy

Gouff

I think this gives us a good balance of giving some youth a chance whilst also getting the fitness levels to where they should be as well as building some understanding.

This is a good shout:

My team would be :

Krul

Anita  Moussa

Gouff

I think this gives us a good balancing of giving some youth a chance whilst also getting the fitness levels to where they should be as well as building some understanding.

Would love to see that :thup:

This is a good shout:

My team would be :

Krul

Anita  Moussa

Gouff

I think this gives us a good balance of giving some youth a chance whilst also getting the fitness levels to where they should be as well as building some understanding.

I would give HBA a rest and give Bigi a place in the side somewhere. Still more than enough firepower in there to see off Morecambe. Infact I'd probably put Gosling in there as well instead of Sissoko if we want to keep him fresh for Fulham.

Play our best team, the players need some confidence in them.

What if it gets beat?  :lol:

They come out fighting against Fulham and put on a performance for the fans getting 3 points in the bag.

These 3 points, like the 3 points we got against Wham?  :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

This is a good shout:

My team would be :

Krul

Anita  Moussa

Gouff

I would give HBA a rest and give Bigi a place in the side somewhere. Still more than enough firepower in there to see off Morecambe. Infact I'd probably put Gosling in there as well instead of Sissoko if we want to keep him fresh for Fulham.

Firepower that has got us one shot on target in 180 minutes so far.

This is a good shout:

My team would be :

Krul

Anita  Moussa

Gouff

Firepower that has got us one shot on target in 180 minutes so far.

Well it's still all the firepower we've got, but we are playing Morecambe so you'd like to think we could make a bit more of a dent in a league 2 defence.

They come out fighting against Fulham and put on a performance for the fans getting 3 points in the bag.

An inch away TT, an inch away! We all saw the 3 points flash before our eyes in disbelief to how the cross never nestled in the back of the net then gouffran managed to turn it over the bar. We'll build from that performance and take the 3 on Saturday.

This is a good shout:

My team would be :

Krul

Anita  Moussa

Gouff

I think Hatem needs games personally.

I'd like to see Moussa and Anita  build a partnership in midfield, it's the 3rd game of the season man no need to be resting players at this stage.

As for Gosling i wouldn't have him near the side

Cisse has to play. He needs a confidence booster, a hattrick against this lot would mean a lot.

There's a case for that and a settled back 4, even another game for Krul to get up to speed, Siss & anita another game beside each other or another 90mins for HBA.

Hard to say what the right thing to do is.

An inch away TT, an inch away! We all saw the 3 points flash before our eyes in disbelief to how the cross never nestled in the back of the net then gouffran managed to turn it over the bar. We'll build from that performance and take the 3 on Saturday.

Fulham tactically will be set up better than Wham, they can hurt us at the other end as well.

That inch away was a total fluke and your heart throb was shite once again and shown up for what he is, a shite manager.

But we didn't deserve them and they could easily have gotten 3p with Reid missing like 3 chances.

I'm of the opinion at this point that for all the talk of formation, tactics, coaching, personnel (all a problem nonetheless), our main problem by far is a psychological one.

God knows it must be like in that dressing room listening to him every day, talking them down, telling them how tired they must be, how much better the opposition are. Christ almighty.

Agree.

Agree.

:lol: Sat in on many team talks, have you?

Agree.

Definitely our worst trait right now, nothing else matters if we have no confidence, it doesn't matter who we field at the moment or where we put them they are devoid of any confidence to do anything with the ball.