Morecambe FC 0 - 2 Newcastle Utd - 28/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 43

BlueStar

Benny to the rescue.

Nice feet from Sammy.

You mean how one of the scorers who was born in Nigeria and the man who set up both goals who was born in France?

Who gives a fuck where their born all that matters is the finish.

Did everyone watch a different game to me, i thought Sammy was woeful in possession, he lost the ball so many times.

Love football me like, opinions  :smitten:

I only watched the 2nd half but he looked patchy, still some good moments though and that bit of skill for the goal was class.

Guest bimpy474

Maybe because i played as a defender but i thought Good and Debuchy we good, Dummett was ok, but Mapou was poor, especially with the ball.

Guest bimpy474

Did everyone watch a different game to me, i thought Sammy was woeful in possession, he lost the ball so many times.

I only watched the 2nd half but he looked patchy, still some good moments though and that bit of skill for the goal was class.

Aye he took the goal well tbf but on the ball he's even more erratic than Shola.

I do agree. Had a decent game, but nothing to rave about. Definitely not my man of the match fwiw.

And Pardew keeps his job. Fucking depressing

You seem to be suggesting he might have been sacked had we gone out tonight. There's probably more chance of that now, there's no money in the cups.

I hope you are right! Total fraud of a bloke and dare I say it, football manager

Guest bimpy474

Bewildering the amount of people on here who seem to be disappointed we've gone though. Have a word FFS

Unbelievable.......

Same.

As someone said you can't fault the passion they both have for the club, however Shola clearly is Championship standard at best, Sammy has yet to actually convince me he is any different. You could say that you couldn't fault my passion for the club however if I stood foot on the pitch I'm still not good enough to make it. The fault clearly lies at those who believe they are good enough to play for the club.