Morecambe FC 0 - 2 Newcastle Utd - 28/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 43

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Elliot - 7 - Good saves but few shakey moments

Debuchy - 6 Fought, no mistakes played alright, didn't really achieve anything mind

Mbwia - 5 - Really dodgy at times, poor defending on the box, was much better on Saturday so not sure what's happened, dithered on ball too much

Good - 6 - Curtis showing from the young lad

Dummet - 7 Promising, needs more end product

Bigi - 4 - failed to impose himself, lost the ball too much, very disappointing, low on confidence perhaps

Gosling - 6 - Purely for rescuing us in defence, didn;t contribute much elsewhere

Vuckic - 2 - invisible and useless

Sammy - 7 - Best showing so far

Gouffran - 5 - Ran a lot ineffective

Marv - 4 - Invisible, needs to do better

Subs

Shola - 4 - awful but did score i guess

Ben Arfa - 8 - saved us

sissoko - n/a

Not sure Debuchy should be 6 when even a 34 year old carthouse did him a few times :lol:

Bewildering the amount of people on here who seem to be disappointed we've gone though. Have a word FFS

Who?

Read the last pages of this thread and you should be able to figure it out yourself

I've already read them and never noticed a "bewildering" amount of people wishing we had went out. Hence why I asked the question.

Guest bimpy474

Bewildering the amount of people on here who seem to be disappointed we've gone though. Have a word FFS

Who?

Read the last pages of this thread and you should be able to figure it out yourself

I've already read them and never noticed a "bewildering" amount of people wishing we had went out. Hence why I asked the question.

That's because it's nonsense.