Gosling - OK

Vuckic - non-existent

Marveaux - flitted in and out

Sammy - shit first half, very good second half

Gouffran - shite

Shola - shite but scored

Ben Arfa - canny, two assists

Sissoko - cameo

We were lucky really. Took a lucky deflection to see off a League 2 side. At least we won.

At least it made it evident we require more players tonight. Not that I think it will matter a toss. Shola was exactly what we needed when he came on and Sammy was our MOTM. We were still bloody lucky in spells though. Several players had fucking nightmares tonight.

People just hate the Super Ameobi Brothers to follow the crowd / for the crack like I'm sure. At least we know they wont just fuck off when the going gets tough. It's not their fault they're mediocre, they do try.

Shit game but bringing on Shola made the difference before HBA finshed 'em off.

First half was embarrassing, suspect a lot of players did themselves no favours as their NUFC futures were concerned tonight.

The f***ing Amoebas. f*** off.

:lol: Aye, f***ing disgraceful the way they got us into the next round.

Such a strange, angry little man.

Ridiculous stick they get at times :lol:

Guys please, I beg you, stop this.

Yes, it's nice that we're through to the next round, but think of the ramifications of this man scoring a goal to save Pardew's behind. It's a catastrophe.

Here he is doing just enough to continue to hang around like a foul odor. Shola is the biggest 419 artist in Nigeria's history!

It's bad enough he's only just played a horrendous 90 mins the previous weekend, and just when you think that rubbish performance might have perhaps seen him cast aside for a little while at least, he does this.

He will likely now start again and play 90 mins again, against Fulham, which that idiot Pardew can now justify in his empty head.

Maybe this will even inspire the club to pull out of all pursuits for another striker, maybe give him yet another undeserved contract, maybe make him captain. The unfortunate possibilities of this are endless.

Sick of this repetitive tom foolery by the big man. Lovely guy, but I can't stand his efforts as a footballer. I'm over Shola forever.

Sammy is just guilty by association. The shock of seeing the Ameobi name twice on the scoresheet was a bit too much to bear.

Slightly annoyed, despite happily taking it, with the timing of Sammy's goal. I wanted 5 minutes of anger to show despite the win we're not happy with the current situation. Instead we're made to look like fickle Arsenal fans going away happy after booing their team only a few days beforehand.

Saying that, I still came away angry. We was dreadful.

“I said to the players, we are live on Sky, so go and show how good you are.

First 30 minutes we struggled, we didn’t really have enough power on the pitch and I felt for Haris (Vuckic) and Gouff. They are a big physical team, they wouldn’t let us play, they were all over us – but we did well to get through to half-time at 0-0.

Elliot - mixed bag

Debuchy - defensively decent, going forward poor

Good - impressive

Mapou - few hairy moments and needs to distribute better

Dummett - gradually improved

Bigi - poor

Gosling - OK

Vuckic - non-existent

Marveaux - flitted in and out

Sammy - shit first half, very good second half

Gouffran - shite

Shola - shite but scored

Ben Arfa - canny, two assists

Sissoko - cameo

We were lucky really. Took a lucky deflection to see off a League 2 side. At least we won.

I thought Bigirmana was pretty decent, certainly one of our better players last night.

What was the performance like? Did we deserve the victory? Look like a team?

Typical cup tie against lower league oppo.

We struggled to defend set pieces but in the last 15 minutes after they'd shot their bolt our quality shone through a bit and we did enough to win the game.

Guest icemanblue

What was the performance like? Did we deserve the victory? Look like a team?

First half was largely shite, and we were lucky not to concede. Couldn't make the ball stick up top, or retain possession in the slightest. Much better in the second half, largely down to the introduction of Shola. Bringing Hatem on at 70 mins killed them off.

Looked like a team that had never played together, which, to be fair, they hadn't. Very shaky from set pieces. Encouragingly, we seemed to get stronger as the game went on. No obvious signs of tiredness.

I'll let someone come along and contradict all that now. :lol: