Newcastle United vs. Fulham - 31/08/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think it's 5 years since Keegan tried to flog Shola only to be scuppered by his failed medical, yet we're still plugging away with him in 2013 at the start of a new season.

Played 45 mins midweek so I'm expecting him to look absolutely shot after 25 mins.

However if we can get vastly improved performances from Marveaux and Cisse then we should still look quite decent. Big if though, in my opinion.

If we could get Shola to drop a bit deeper and be the link man i wouldn't be so down on him starting today personally.

Shola seems intent on being the furthest forward no matter who he plays with which makes no sense considering Cisse is the one with the superior finishing skills.

If we could get Shola to drop a bit deeper and be the link man i wouldn't be so down on him starting today personally.

Shola seems intent on being the furthest forward no matter who he plays with which makes no sense considering Cisse is the one with the superior finishing skills.

Makes sense with our football (sadly). If we're playing high balls over the top for him to flick on to Cisse, Cisse has to run onto the flick on - not be ahead of Shola.