Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I'll be really surprised if Ozil is nothing short of brilliant at Arsenal. I really like the look of the way the Arsenal team is potentially shaping up, actually.

He can seriously be the difference between a title challenge and a European football place challenge.

I still think they are a striker lite for a title challenge, but it's a big push forward for them (Ozil signing).

When will Giroud get some love, 4 in 5 this season already. I really like him, he always gets into scoring positions.

I didn't say to replace Giroud.  They need someone for the squad.

I'll be really surprised if Ozil is nothing short of brilliant at Arsenal. I really like the look of the way the Arsenal team is potentially shaping up, actually.

He can seriously be the difference between a title challenge and a European football place challenge.

Still think they need one more quality player in attack.... whether that's a wide player or a striker it doesn't really matter but they need one more there IMO.

Giroud

Cazorla - Özil - Walcott/Podolski

I like it. I just feel he's a perfect Wenger signing in a way.

I agree i like it too but i think they need one more to push them over the edge....

Still think they need one more quality player in attack.... whether that's a wide player or a striker it doesn't really matter but they need one more there IMO.

Giroud

Cazorla - Özil - Walcott/Podolski

I like it. I just feel he's a perfect Wenger signing in a way.

I agree i like it too but i think they need one more to push them over the edge....

Oh absolutely, that's why I wrote that he could be the difference and not that he will be the difference. In the end if they can keep themselves injury free at the back they're good enough to cause some trouble at the top. It will also make the league so much more open. Imagine Moyes missing out on CL football :lol: Not completely impossible. Especially with Liverpool also making some strides. It's the most open PL season in a long long time.

Would Chelsea strengthen a rival like that? Or they just don't care about Arsenal?

They loaned them Benayoun the other year, not worried about them I guess.

I know they have Mourinho and a better squad on paper, but there hasn't been that much between Arsenal and Chelsea these past two seasons.

Would Chelsea strengthen a rival like that? Or they just don't care about Arsenal?

They loaned them Benayoun the other year, not worried about them I guess.

I know they have Mourinho and a better squad on paper, but there hasn't been that much between Arsenal and Chelsea these past two seasons.

I think Mourinho is going to screw Chelsea over. The fact he has benched Mata already just proves he's very stubborn. He's their best player and they still don't have a quality striker even if they have depth there.

If Arsenal can get Julio Cesar in, that would be an amazing signing for them. Goalkeeper is still their weakest link imo.

They're getting Viviano according to reports.

Hadn't seen that. Any good? Better than Szcezny ? Well must be.

If Arsenal can get Julio Cesar in, that would be an amazing signing for them. Goalkeeper is still their weakest link imo.

They're getting Viviano according to reports.

Hadn't seen that. Any good? Better than Szcezny ? Well must be.

No idea, never heard of him.

Guest bimpy474

We signed any fucker yet ?

Ha.

13 hours til the official fake bid

Best i monitor the shit out of this thread then :lol:

I will be glued to Jim White and SSN after work. Cant wait to see who we dont sign :lol:

I'll just be staring at Natalie tits.