Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seems like a lot of clubs broke their transfer records this summer.

Arsenal (possibly Ozil), Spurs, Norwich, Swansea, West Ham, ?Southampton, Cardiff, Palace. Man U also offered a record fee for Cesc.

Guest WashyGeordie

Seems like a lot of clubs broke their transfer records this summer.

Arsenal (possibly Ozil), Spurs, Norwich, Swansea, West Ham, ?Southampton, Cardiff, Palace. Man U also offered a record fee for Cesc.

Even if we got Aubameyang he wouldn't of broke our transfer record either...

I think I've completely underrated Ozil. Look forward to being proved wrong. :thup:

Ozil's numbers 2010 - Goals/15 Assists/33 - 2011: 12-32 - 2012: 13-28 - 2013: 15-29.

Even in a 2 team league thats impressive. Interesting to see how he fares in a more competitive league. :thup:

Ozil will be the best arrival of the summer.  Man Utd really should be in for him considering their current midfield problems.

They've got a very similar player in Kagawa, who they don't use. Pointless.

Fucking hate the fact that we cannot sign players of that caliber man. not just that but the fact that we don't even try and never will under this ownership.

Depressing as fuck.

It's ok, we can enjoy watching Ozil play in the premier and Blunderland becoming the new laughing stock of the division. Who needs to watch our own team :lol:

Guest neesy111

Ozil will be the best arrival of the summer.  Man Utd really should be in for him considering their current midfield problems.

They've got a very similar player in Kagawa, who they don't use. Pointless.

True.

Guest neesy111

I still can't get my head around Bale being the most expensive of all time. IMO he wasn't even the best player in the PL.

Who was?