NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@Scottwilsonecho

More Pardew: Club did 'honourable thing' with Cabaye, has been on phone to hierarchy saying 'Let's go with our targets'. Grenier is #NUFC's main midfield target, but he won't come cheap. Lyon likely to want £15m to do business in January.

:yao:

Did the honourable thing? GET TO FUCK.

Profit ahead of progress. Aye - all very honourable you set of cuntbags.

Is this guy even any good or are you all just desperate to hit lucky with him?

I've seen Cabella and I'd like him play, though as has been said he is by no means a replacement for Cabaye, though he can play in the hole.

£15m hahahahahaha and i'm married to Miss World.

EH...............................the two timing bitch I've been humping her aswell

Guest bimpy474

£15m hahahahahaha and i'm married to Miss World.

EH...............................the two timing bitch I've been humping her aswell

By all means, it's some scary shit  :chomp:

He's very good imo. Great first touch and is always looking to pass and move. He's an intelligent player with a good range of passing. Can take a nice set piece as well. He's not very pacey (quicker than Cabaye though) and might not have his long range passing. A more mobile version of Cabaye from what i've seen. More natural in a number 10 role than kebab.

We could get Holtby for less than half of £15m, will we ever end our obession with France (De Jong aside).

I don't think Spurs would sell to us, I'm sure they would rather sell to a team in Germany as they will be aware he is still a very good player. If they did sell to us though I'm sure Levy would want to take us to the cleaners as he's very good at getting good prices for his players.

He's very good imo. Great first touch and is always looking to pass and move. He's an intelligent player with a good range of passing. Can take a nice set piece as well. He's not very pacey (quicker than Cabaye though) and might not have his long range passing. A more mobile version of Cabaye from what i've seen. More natural in a number 10 role than kebab.

For the love of god change that picture

Guest bimpy474

We could get Holtby for less than half of £15m, will we ever end our obession with France (De Jong aside).

I don't think Spurs would sell to us, I'm sure they would rather sell to a team in Germany as they will be aware he is still a very good player. If they did sell to us though I'm sure Levy would want to take us to the cleaners as he's very good at getting good prices for his players.

True but he would still be cheaper than either Cabella or Gr.....r, not so many bargains left in France now.

For the love of god change that picture

Ok i will as this is the second time you mention it :lol: Give me a moment!