NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haidara being linked with St-Etienne should they sell Ghoulam.

Transfer or loan? AP seems to rate him highly, very weird how he keeps substituting left backs almost every match, doubt he'll leave.

I've seen people criticise this lately but it's generally been when we've needed a goal and he's wanted us to put crosses into the box.

http://www.butfootballclub.fr/1155687-asse-info-but-haidara-newcastle-propose/

Doesn't say if loan or permanent there.

I still don't really rate Haidara too much and prefer Dummett from the glimpses I've seen of them both. A loan would be useful for him.

think Haidara's got more going forward but Dummett has looked miles better as a defender. And yup would be good for him to get some regular gametime

Guest antz1uk

not sure where to put this so thought in here was as good as anywhere, now before i tell dont shoot the messenger, im just passing some info i have received off someone

we're due a 2nd signing, been told it's another loan, he's foreign but knows the premier league, also there was/is the possibility of a 3rd signing, not sure loan or permanent or what, all i've been informed on that ones is groundwork has been done, but there is other issues and if this one does happen it will be deadline day.

now before anyone starts with the dogs abuse, im just passing on a little info ive just received via text, its from a friend of a friend, i know who he is and he's a good bloke with no reason to bullsh1t. As for me i've nothing to gain, ive been on here years but only have the odd post.

p.s all i will say is, the text ive just read through again there's very few commas in the right placce so that's how i've deciphered it

Guest antz1uk

theres none in the text and its been forwarded on to me, has said in it that it's all he can say otherwise he will be accused of being the one that tells ssn everything, whatever that means.

not sure where to put this so thought in here was as good as anywhere, now before i tell dont shoot the messenger, im just passing some info i have received off someone

we're due a 2nd signing, been told it's another loan, he's foreign but knows the premier league, also there was/is the possibility of a 3rd signing, not sure loan or permanent or what, all i've been informed on that ones is groundwork has been done, but there is other issues and if this one does happen it will be deadline day.

now before anyone starts with the dogs abuse, im just passing on a little info ive just received via text, its from a friend of a friend, i know who he is and he's a good bloke with no reason to bullsh1t. As for me i've nothing to gain, ive been on here years but only have the odd post.

p.s all i will say is, the text ive just read through again there's very few commas in the right placce so that's how i've deciphered it

:lol:

Oh Lord ... got to love the transfer window.

By the way, looks like all the commas that weren't in the right place found their way into your post ... all in the wrong places  :laugh:

Well, I believe you.

Guest antz1uk

im typing on my laptop one handed on my chest and i can't be arsed to touch type, it's all one fingered, but notice i have tried on this post  :)

Well, I believe you.

Yeah. Call me Mr Sad, but that's given me some hope.

I'd also don't know where to post it but some guy at the train station told me he was anally probed by aliens.  Don't shoot the messenger, it seems legit.

I'd also don't know where to post it but some guy at the train station told me he was anally probed by aliens.  Don't shoot the messenger, it seems legit.

obertan?

Snippet on SSN from the agent of Lewis Holtby saying he'll be gone out on loan before the transfer window shuts on friday.

Seeing as we like a try before you buy so much........................

I like Holtby