NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn´t know where to post my thoughts for our "future" squad - but here it is:

Goalkeepers:

Krul

Elliot

RB:

Debuchy

Yanga

Santon

LB:

Santon

Haidara

Dummet (loan maybe)

CB:

Mike

Colo

Taylor

Yanga

CM:

Tiote

Anita

Sissoko

Bigi

Grenier

RW:

Arfa

Sissoko

Grenier

LW:

Gouffran

Sammy

forward:

Cisse

De Jong

Grenier looks really good from that youtube video, hope we get him for AMC position. Maybe we also should get Cabella. We could use an upgrade on LW - not sure Cabella is suited for that position though?

In attack we need 1 or 2 new. Cisse i have no clue about.

Also think we could use extra quality in DCM/CM - do not know much about Bigi anymore.

Sell: Jonas, Obertan, Marveaux, Shola (no new contract)

Maybe keep as squad players: Gosling and R. Taylor

Guess we could see some changes in CB. Come beginning of next season i hope Yanga is first choice in central defence. Taylor and Mike good subs. Maybe Colo should be replaced - depends of his dedication!

2-3 signings this window and maybe jonas and shola gone in the summer - then we are not far away from a very nice squad - which i know have been said for some time now.

Fingers crossed!

You have to see if OL wants our fringe players in the first place, and if so whether they are keen to add to their wage bill instead of cutting costs. They aren't in a great financial shape.

You have to see if OL wants our fringe players in the first place, and if so whether they are keen to add to their wage bill instead of cutting costs. They aren't in a great financial shape.

Very true so maybe if we try and get Grenier & Gomis for cash + Marv, gets rid of two of their  bigger earners.

Guest bimpy474

Wish we'd go for Tom Ince, not sure why we haven't, deal seems right up our street

Because we put ourselves in a higher bracket than those supposedly most interested - Crystal Palace, Swansea, Hull, and Cardiff?

Our manager doesn't.

Wish we'd go for Tom Ince, not sure why we haven't, deal seems right up our street

Because we put ourselves in a higher bracket than those supposedly most interested - Crystal Palace, Swansea, Hull, and Cardiff?

Our manager doesn't.

We're a team battling for 8th. They are teams battling for 9th. See? See?

Because we put ourselves in a higher bracket than those supposedly most interested (Crystal Palace, Swansea, Hull, and Cardiff)?

Our manager doesn't.

:lol: Nah.

Didn't Pardew admit that we probably needed a greater proportion of domestic players in the squad? So much for that.

I'd make him right to a degree, but looks like he might have to do with whatever the academy produces. :hmm:

Usually I'm all for our Foreign buying policy, but would have liked him to have won his battle with them over Lallana at least.

Ince travelling the country visiting clubs who are selling themselves to him in hope that he'll choose them. It's akin to Jesus Shuttlesworth in "He got game" , Paul Ince playing  Denzel's  prick father role.

It is strange that none of the better clubs are in for Ince, not even the ones we are usually competing with like Everton and Villa. Is he really all that?

Because dealing with his prick old man aint worth it

I like Ince a lot from the little I have seen but then Routledge looked amazing in that league. Routledge has certainly performed better at Swansea but he wouldn't be attracting interest from the top sides. Maybe their scouts have looked at Ince and don't think he is worth the gamble :dontknow: