NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew is so well-loved by his 'mates'. Asked Fergie for a recommendation, got sold a dub. Asked Jose for a Lukaku loan, player sent to Everton.

Honestly though, who the fuck would send a young player to this man? He's like a dementor in Harry Potter, sucks the life out of every life-form.

We've got a bunch of players we cannot shift, who our so called manager is completely incapable of making any use of, and so I just cannot see us signing players on top of these ones, due to the wage structure. Bodes very well for next season. Can't wait.

We've got a bunch of players we cannot shift, who our so called manager is completely incapable of making any use of, and so I just cannot see us signing players on top of these ones, due to the wage structure. Bodes very well for next season. Can't wait.

:llorente?:

Guest bimpy474

I love the bit that says, Pardew will have to get players out before the green light to get any in :lol:

:lol:

Yes, almost certain that we will bring Shola back in now.

I'm at the point now where I almost want us to bring him back just for the shits and giggles.  In fact, fuck it, lets have Shola back for another season, it'll be a larf.

"The Journal understands they do not want to sell Debuchy" but the club will let him go for a specific amount they have circulated to members of the press and likely agents.

:lol: Dont want to but doing their utmost to hawk him about, what a club :lol:

It's almost like we're run by a bunch of cunts.

Guest bimpy474

"The Journal understands they do not want to sell Debuchy" but the club will let him go for a specific amount they have circulated to members of the press and likely agents.

Amazing how the media still haven't picked that up yet, not properly anyhoo.

Amazing how the media still haven't picked that up yet, not properly anyhoo.

We're not a threat to their beloved teams so they're happy.

Santon to RB, Dummett/Haidara to LB.

Only surprise to me for all of this is we didn't keep that greedy cunt Tavernier but I guess he was holding the club to ransom and therefore had to leave.

Guest VanBarduck

£12m is a lot for a soon to be 29 year old fullback. Don't know why I wrote this though. It is totally irrelevant.

I really don't get that youth-ism nowadays, I think he can play at top-level for 3 or 4 years minimum (which will probably the duration of his contract) and he'll still be decent for a while after that.