NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Read a few bits and bobs a while back Jenkinson might be involved in any deal. Wonder if there was anything in it? Seem to remember we were linked in Jan too.

I hope not, he's fucking shit.

He's really not. He's not as good as Debuchy but he's a very promising fullback IMO.

Read a few bits and bobs a while back Jenkinson might be involved in any deal. Wonder if there was anything in it? Seem to remember we were linked in Jan too.

He's a proper Arsenal fan n all so I imagine he'd be loathe to leave even if he is only backup.

He's really not. He's not as good as Debuchy but he's a very promising fullback IMO.

Promising in that his value may increase?

I hope not, he's f***ing s***.

Lets play :pardsgrin:  you left wing.

assuming debuchy is gone we're going to need as an absolute minimum:

1 x FB

1 x CB

1 x CM

2 x ST

? x WINGER

not a f***ing chance we're getting half of that, so not a chance of pardew being bailed out

whoooop!

Change FB to RB.

I hate big full backs. Even if they are decent they look shit going forward

1 x FB

1 x CB

1 x CM

2 x ST

? x WINGER

not a fucking chance we're getting half of that, so not a chance of pardew being bailed out

whoooop!

Really we need a right back, two central defenders, one good in the air & one to replace colo, three wingers, one for each side and one to cover both, a creative centre mid to replace Cabaye, plus 3 strikers, one good in the air, one with pace and one In-between to cover. I'd also say we need right back cover. We also need a better backup goalkeeper.

It's not much to ask is it?

8/1 to go down, it's free money ATM.

1 x FB

1 x CB

1 x CM

2 x ST

? x WINGER

not a fucking chance we're getting half of that, so not a chance of pardew being bailed out

whoooop!

Really we need a right back, two central defenders, one good in the air & one to replace colo, three wingers, one for each side and one to cover both, a creative centre mid to replace Cabaye, plus 3 strikers, one good in the air, one with pace and one In-between to cover. I'd also say we need right back cover. We also need a better backup goalkeeper.

Gonna see how we start in the first few games then stick a grand on if it's starting to go as we expect. We'll know in the first few games imho

I think we'll know by the end of the window, won't need to even see the first few games IMO.  We know what Pardew offers after all (which is to say he brings everyone around him down a level or three), so its down to whether or not we have players who can counteract his rankness, players he'll actually allow on the field as well.

1 x FB

1 x CB

1 x CM

2 x ST

? x WINGER

whoooop!

I don't disagree but what scares me about that is last time we somehow got crazy money selling players (Martins,Bassong,Duff,Beye) to help offset the reduced revenue, and some decent players stuck it out and helped us to walk the championship. Really don't think we'd be so lucky on either front this time around. :(

We'll know by the end of the transfer window IMO, won't need to even see the first few games IMO.  We know what Pardew offers after all (which is to say he brings everyone around him down a level or three), so its down to wether or not we have players who can counteract his rankness.

First few games are before the end of the window though, there's a chance he might have them playing shit and us bailed out by a signing or two at the death, i.e a goalscorer like Remy

What sort of price are they talking about for Griezmann? Looks absolute class.

No idea why I'm asking in this thread mind you.

I think 20 - 25 mill. :D Many on here could have told you, he was a good signing at half that price 2 to 3 years ago.