NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He looked very unfit when he played for us, he did get in to good positions though. With better fitness and better service I think he would be a good signing, not sure if he would be good enough for the first team or not, but for a small fee I would certainly take the risk. Even if he is on the bench he's a much better bench option than Shola.

True - you could buy much worse 3rd or 4th strikers for that kind of money. Assuming we bought 1 or 2 quality strikers in addition to LDJ, I wouldn't turn him down at 3-4 million.

£3-4m for luuk would be a good move. Wouldn't surprise me if Ashley told him to play s**** since we're safe and we will sign his Bro then him in the summer.

You can't fake how poor he was towards the end

Didn't rate Luuk one bit, and I don't buy into the idea that he might play better cos we've signed his brother like I saw pop up a few times in the Siem thread.

Alarm bells start ringing when a professional footballer struggles to get any kind of power or clean contact on his strikes.

Never get the Richards hate to be honest.  I would take him in a flash.  He hasn't kicked on as he should have done for the natural talent he has, but he is definitely good enough for us.

I don't think anyone hates him tbh, just that due to a mixture of not playing, not being a professional and never being fit he's nowhere near the player he was.

If Debuchy were to go I'd take him mind, a lot better than any replacement i expect us to get in reality.

Paying a million quid less doesn't suddenly mean he wasn't utter s****.

Not that the fee matters anyway, still don't get why people care.

10 bad games in a malfunctioning team doesn't make him utter shite.

Never get the Richards hate to be honest.  I would take him in a flash.  He hasn't kicked on as he should have done for the natural talent he has, but he is definitely good enough for us.

I don't think anyone hates him tbh, just that due to a mixture of not playing, not being a professional and never being fit he's nowhere near the player he was.

If Debuchy were to go I'd take him mind, a lot better than any replacement i expect us to get in reality.

I didn't use 'hate' in the context of 'people genuinely dislike him'.  That would be weird.

He clearly has talent - he did play 29 league matches when they won the league in 2012.

I'd take a chance on Richards, based on talent. I think centre back rather than full back suits him better, but he seems to have problems with concentration and so he's largely been kept out wide, where his career has stagnated.

I'd take a chance on Richards, based on talent. I think centre back rather than full back suits him better, but he seems to have problems with concentration and so he's largely been kept out wide, where his career has stagnated.

Given the fact coming from City you'd expect him to ask for wages of £60k plus and the fact we've already got one brain dead centre-back who can't follow instructions, I'd probably pass.

Some of the stories in regards to Richards intelligence or lack thereof do not fill me with confidence that he'd be the ideal answer to a new spine of the team.

Guest Roger Kint

If we were going for English RB i would rather a chance on Trippier than Richards. Wages & injuries are too much tbh. Shame we cant just throw £8m or whatever for Aurier and have done with it mind.

http://i.imgur.com/ajmmJYK.png

Appropriate face on Siem.

"Couple of years"

I think he's let the cat out the bag there.

I'd imagine we are selling the club as a stepping stone club now, it's the only realistic option. "Look at Cabaye, that could be you son".