NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Cabella for the umpteenth time in tomorrow's Journal:

https://twitter.com/andre_lefleche/status/486261154915033088/photo/1

http://i.imgur.com/vkvcR3c.png

So our initial bid was 50% of what they deem his value to be.

Can't see this one happening lads.

I reckon they'll accept £10m, still can't see us going that high though, not enough profit margin.

Riviere from Monaco linked in the Mail.

Man, this guy has potential. Have only seen him a few times, but my God he is an explosive player. Quick, strong and athletic.

Guest bimpy474

Man, this guy has potential. Have only seen him a few times, but my God he is an explosive player. Quick, strong and athletic.

What price is he supposed to be available at ?

No idea, think I read 5 - 7 million earlier in the summer. It's Monaco though, and they don't really need the money. They're just clearing space for more big names.

We could really do with more speed and athleticism upfront, as we really lack it badly right now.

Mapou handed in a request, and is left rotting in the reserves. -__-

huh?

He handed request in at Montpellier and Pards will let him rot in reserve so he can play Taylor and Williamson, I think he means.

Haven't even been back a day and players are already being made to train with the reserves  :lol:

Nice to see we're starting off on the right foot. I really hope this is a sick joke.

Pretty sure he was in the pictures from training with all the others.

Guest bimpy474

No idea, think I read 5 - 7 million earlier in the summer. It's Monaco though, and they don't really need the money. They're just clearing space for more big names.

We could really do with more speed and athleticism upfront, as we really lack it badly right now.

Around that price is seemingly in our ball park, and with us missing out on the German lad we need at least two strikers still.

Haven't even been back a day and players are already being made to train with the reserves  :lol:

Nice to see we're starting off on the right foot. I really hope this is a sick joke.

Tbh the pictures all look like reserves, although I suspect that's our squad now.

huh?

He handed request in at Montpellier and Pards will let him rot in reserve so he can play Taylor and Williamson, I think he means.

Aye yeah, missed that.

Good god, what a decent manager could get from Mapou, Hatem, Gabriel and Sylvain.

Around that price is seemingly in our ball park, and with us missing out on the German lad we need at least two strikers still.

I'll be surprised If we get one to be honest.

Tbh the pictures all look like reserves, although I suspect that's our squad now.

Um ... Yeah  :lol:

That's our team as things stand!

Guest bimpy474

Well we have sort of in De Jong the elder.

Well we have sort of in De Jong the elder.

My bad meant one more mate.