NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we please get linked to a striker now? What is going on?!

We have a striker, you mean you want more than 1, give over man nobody needs more than 1 purple do you think we are made of money?

World cup still on, we cant sign any forwards until this has completed.

And then the commonwealth games of course, need to wait until that's done

World cup still on, we cant sign any forwards until this has completed.

And then the commonwealth games of course, need to wait until that's done

:lol:

If Pardew uses that one. I'll break his head myself.

Strikers cost big money unless they don't score goals like Luuk De Jong. This is no easy decision for CAshley.

To be fair its pretty obvious who we want, Lacazette from Lyon. Will probably spend till August 30th monitoring him and then be linked to garbage for a day or so.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Krul

Janmaat          MYM          Williamson          Santon

Tiote

Anita

S. De Jong                                         

Sissoko                                                HBA

Cisse

Is as good as we'll get. That team won't even happen sadly.

Hatem on the left?  :sad:

I was more disturbed by the thought of Sissoko on the left. Sissoko wide isn't ideal but is likely.

Hmm I think Sissoko does ok wide right - not ideal . I think Hatem on the left is a bit of a waste though - on the rare occasions he's played there he's been worse than useless. I'd always have him 1. On the right wing 2. as a 10/second striker - whist generally letting him do as he wants depending on the match but on the left he doesn't seem to be able to get a sniff.

Italian press saying we've bid for Mauricio Isla?

I'd love that. We need a Chilean ASAP.

killed me what flip said after brazil played them about facing a load of chilean miners with tattoo's up their necks :lol:

agree, chileans please

To be fair its pretty obvious who we want, Lacazette from Lyon. Will probably spend till August 30th monitoring him and then be linked to garbage for a day or so.

About as close to a Remy replacement I can think of - given he can economically play in more than position such is our want these days so we can have a smaller squad.

Krul

Janmaat          MYM          Williamson          Santon

Tiote

Anita

S. De Jong                                         

Sissoko                                                HBA

Cisse

Is as good as we'll get. That team won't even happen sadly.

Hatem on the left?  :sad:

Switch Sissoko and Hatem and I'd take that.

killed me what flip said after brazil played them about facing a load of chilean miners with tattoo's up their necks :lol:

agree, chileans please

I love the way they play man. I'd be over the moon.

About as close to a Remy replacement I can think of - given he can economically play in more than position such is our want these days so we can have a smaller squad.

Yeah, he's pretty similar. Do you know who would be even better though? Aubameyang.

Really hope the reports of him being made available this summer are true. And I pray to God we are doing everything to sign him.

I don't often agree with you but I do on this instance. I suspect his wages doubled at least moving to BVB and for that reason it'll be a non-starter even though the club can easily afford it.

agree, chileans please

Get the Chilean manager in as well and then we'd really be talking..

agree, chileans please

Get the Chilean manager in as well and then we'd really be talking..

God, if only ...

http://www.foot01.com/mercato/entre-cabella-et-grenier-newcastle-aurait-choisi,148613#.U7wdt6oTbxs.twitter

Clem and Rem (seems rehashed from the Journal):

Although several French players will leave Newcastle this summer, the English club has already indicated that it will continue to prospect and recruit the market Ligue 1. Among the targets mentioned the names of Clement Grenier and Remy Cabella are clearly at the top of the list to organize the game Magpies, crumbling since leaving Yohan Cabaye. And according to The Journal, one of the media in the region of Newcastle, Alan Pardew had set his sights on Rémy Cabella. The playmaker Montpellier, who has not played a single minute during the World Cup, could benefit from the sale of Mathieu Debuchy Arsenal for 10 ME. Therefore, Newcastle could inject money and offer an amount close to 12 ME to try to convince the club to drop his héraultais international tricolor. If Louis Nicollin knows how greedy, president of MHSC also knows that his player does not cause a real escalation yet. Only certainty with this choice, Alan Pardew currently set aside the prospect of recruiting Clément Grenier, unless this is yet another bluff the English club.