NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would like Mauricio Isla!

Would like him here too.. Will end up at Southampton.

Surely not, they already have Chambers and Clyne. Anyway I have a feeling we will sign Cabella today.

He's in Corsica I don't expect that one to be over the line today

Surely not, they already have Chambers and Clyne. Anyway I have a feeling we will sign Cabella today.

We probably flew out after mishearing it as Cabella will cost little.

It's not a holiday, it's where his family live.

If we signed Cabella and Janmaat/Aurier I'd be pleased, actually - not that I'm advocating our 'selling club' status. Add 2 strikers to that and it's been alright. A centre-back would be nice but I'd rather keep Yanga-Mbiwa.

Still a long way to go, though.

Guest Roger Kint

He was offered to us back in April/May for about £4m wasnt he?

Don't think so. If he was available for that fee, we would have jumped right in.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-set-say-no-7020450

He was offered to us back in April/May for about £4m wasnt he?

Don't think so. If he was available for that fee, we would have jumped right in.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-set-say-no-7020450

Ah, missed that. No worries, we still have a cheaper alternative in Shola.

apart from lacazette and lasogga, which other strikers have we been linked with?

firepower is obviously the biggest concern so they need to get crackalackin asap

The Ecuadorian Valencia :/

Guest taps01

apart from lacazette and lasogga, which other strikers have we been linked with?

firepower is obviously the biggest concern so they need to get crackalackin asap

Riviere of Monaco has been linked in the last couple of days.  Seems a more realistic target.