NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Smith ‏@ElasticoChop

Reports that #NUFC have made a fresh enquiry for Shakhtar striker Facundo 'chucky' Ferreyra. Outright striker, runner, skilful and tricky.

Who is Matt Smith?

Random guy with a suit on.

Matt Smith ‏@ElasticoChop

Reports that #NUFC have made a fresh enquiry for Shakhtar striker Facundo 'chucky' Ferreyra. Outright striker, runner, skilful and tricky.

Who is Matt Smith?

works for sky apparently  :dontknow: Seems to have been semi-reputable this summer

Guest bimpy474

Every single ITK on twitter is a bullshitting arsehole. I'm really not sure how people still fall for it.

Every single ITK on twitter is a bullshitting arsehole. I'm really not sure how people still fall for it.

Exactly. If someone did have insider information, why the fuck would they publicise it on twitter.

Unless Chucky holds an italian passport then he aint getting a visa. What a perfect smokescreen time waster that would be for us though.

He was spot on about Cabella. Nufcfans telling him not to mislead fans then next day he has medical. Think he was right bout Rivière too

:lol: He's just a random guy who reads reports man.

Not saying he's not, my point is he is going by reports and not just making random shit up. he even mentions 'reports' in his tweets. Just very amusing he wound the nufcfans account up

Guest bimpy474

He does have an Italian passport btw

Think he qualified for one because of his wife, the Bride of Chucky.

:kinnear: