NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Gnabry's a winger/midfielder isn't he?

Massive lols on still being interested in Jenkinson.

Yup he is.

I'm totally against giving arsenals reserves first team football and handing them back as well.

It says it all that Pardews targets are the likes of Jenkinson and carr wants the like of Janmaat and Aurier.

English grit and tackle...

English garbage.

Expensive to dispose of.

Actually i think Jenkinson is alright but Janmaat or Aurier are better players. I'm glad it's still Carr who is listened to, still begs the question why no one within the club is questioning Pardew's mismanagement of the players.

I used to be solely in the let the manager buy his own players and then live and die by them, until we got this prick as manager, which changed my mind in an instant.

If they are listening to Carr over Pardew then surely they are admitting that the manager they have isn't working with the same philosophies as the club, in which case why is he still manager?

It's mind boggling, because we know he's shit, the club knows he's shit, we know the club knows he's shit, and the club knows we know he's shit, and surely even Pardew isn't deluded enough to not see that he's shit.

Absolutely spot on, it makes no sense at all. And makes the Ashley has him as he is cheap and follows Ashley's orders to the letter as believable as ever.

Yup he is.

I'm totally against giving arsenals reserves first team football and handing them back as well.

It says it all that Pardews targets are the likes of Jenkinson and carr wants the like of Janmaat and Aurier.

English garbage.

Expensive to dispose of.

Actually i think Jenkinson is alright but Janmaat or Aurier are better players. I'm glad it's still Carr who is listened to, still begs the question why no one within the club is questioning Pardew's mismanagement of the players.

I used to be solely in the let the manager buy his own players and then live and die by them, until we got this prick as manager, which changed my mind in an instant.

Bimps Jenkinson would have been a huge downgrade on Debuchy.

He's the sort of fullback I'd expect to see playing for relegation fodder tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Yup he is.

English garbage.

Expensive to dispose of.

I know he's nowhere near Debuchy, it's just me having watched him a fair bit think he's not as bad as some say. He's got potential to be quite a good player. It won't be the first or last time i'm wrong about a player tbh :lol:

Yup he is.

English garbage.

Expensive to dispose of.

I know he's nowhere near Debuchy, it's just me having watched him a fair bit think he's not as bad as some say. He's got potential to be quite a good player. It won't be the first or last time i'm wrong about a player tbh :lol:

He's lacking with the ball at his feet for me especially in the modern game where fullbacks are providing the width.

Yup he is.

English garbage.

Expensive to dispose of.

If they are listening to Carr over Pardew then surely they are admitting that the manager they have isn't working with the same philosophies as the club, in which case why is he still manager?

It's mind boggling, because we know he's shit, the club knows he's shit, we know the club knows he's shit, and the club knows we know he's shit, and surely even Pardew isn't deluded enough to not see that he's shit.

Absolutely spot on, it makes no sense at all. And makes the Ashley has him as he is cheap and follows Ashley's orders to the letter as believable as ever.

That and he's on an 8 year contract. Ashley knows he's shit, but as long as we stay up and he spouts the official club propaganda he doesn't really care.

Joel Campbell on loan with a view to a permanent deal doesn't sound like a bad idea. He looked decent in the Champions League last season and he was one of the most exciting players at the World Cup. See if he can do it in the Premier League for a season and snap him up on a permanent deal if he does.  I'd definitely like to see him in our squad but we'd still need a focal striker.

Maybe the board are banking on Cisse rediscovering his first season form? 

Joel Campbell on loan with a view to a permanent deal doesn't sound like a bad idea. He looked decent in the Champions League last season and he was one of the most exciting players at the World Cup. See if he can do it in the Premier League for a season and snap him up on a permanent deal if he does.  I'd definitely like to see him in our squad but we'd still need a focal striker.

I don't get the hype around Campbell to be honest.

He scored about the same as Abeid did in Greece last season.

I'd rather we spent the money we have on a permanent option, rather than loaning players and finding ourselves in a position where they don't want to sign after a decent season with us, such as Remy.

Guest Roger Kint

I dont get the hype about Rodriguez to be honest.

He scored about the same as Aliadiarre in France last season.

:razz:  ;)

I knew it would be you :p

What did he do in the world cup that made him so exciting?

What did he do in the world cup that made him so exciting?

Played well.

Guest Roger Kint

I knew it would be you :p

:lol:

I like Jenkinson actually, I just know we definitely won't sign another RB.

Yeah, I think he has his good qualities, but like you say, RB is no longer a priority.

Gnabry looks really good, but he'll have a tough job breaking into the Arsenal midfield. He really needs more first team experience.