NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lascelles was our last 'incoming', and took ages for confirmation. Hardly a done deal by end of last season tbh. :lol:

I was trying to help the guy out  :lol:

You couldn't even help yourself out. :lol:

Lascelles was our last 'incoming', and took ages for confirmation. Hardly a done deal by end of last season tbh. :lol:

Damn! That one stung a bit  :lol:

With Mapou's and Marveaux's loan fees, the money from Forster, Tavernier, Debuchy and Cabaye we must be close to break-even. Ashley must have pocketed an astronomical amount of TV money.

And people still give him money. Mental.

:lol:

Transfer deadline day for NUFC fans

http://everythingexclusivemag.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/nigerian.gif?w=300&h=168

http://everythingexclusivemag.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/nigerian.gif?w=300&h=168

Bet that was a reaction to something Shola did.

Bet that was a reaction to something Shola did.

Warming up probably.

Where's that Lee Charnely thread, where people were fucking wanking over the fact he did his normal job for a few weeks and got some people signed. Big fucking deal, he has been, and always be as implicit as the rest if he's willingly allowing for MYM to be sent out on loan and not a replacement in. He's just as guilty as the rest for not getting a striker signed. And he's also the MD, so I'd like to think he has enough in him to tell the fucking idiot manager to play Ben Arfa or we're going down, naw, he's just as fucking dumb.

Where's that Lee Charnely thread, where people were f***ing wanking over the fact he did his normal job for a few weeks and got some people signed. Big f***ing deal, he has been, and always be as implicit as the rest if he's willingly allowing for MYM to be sent out on loan and not a replacement in. He's just as guilty as the rest for not getting a striker signed. And he's also the MD, so I'd like to think he has enough in him to tell the f***ing idiot manager to play Ben Arfa or we're going down, naw, he's just as f***ing dumb.

:thup: