NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're definitely done now. Expect us to announce as much before 12 tomorrow

You're probably spot on and then come January there will be a panic buy  or two to try and make sure we stay up. Player for player, non scoring centre forwards, non creative midfield and a defence that ships goals for fun, the season is going to be very long and topped off by a totally totally shit standard of football by a cunt of a manager. This cunt will not be gone before January at the earliest doesn't matter what anyone says - he would of been sacked now, last season and the season before at any other club. I am so so glad I finally said enough is enough - an utter joke of a club due to idiots at the top - or are the idiots the ones that are still going as all they are doing is laughing their cocks of at all of you.

Didn't think he was owt special after watching today. If we have bid the money that has been suggested I am surprised they have turned it down. We will be offering cash up front and they could buy 3 players to improve their team which they need to on today's evidence.