NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Without doubt one of the stupidest and non-descript tweets ever.  What next Lee 'Newcastle hopeful to be wearing black and white next season' #whatthefuckamIgettingpaidfor

Now tweeting newcastle are bookies favs to sign Austin we have been favourites on and off since the start

That'll be favourites to sign for an Austin Allegro from Reg Vardy - new company car for Mclaren

Now tweeting newcastle are bookies favs to sign Austin we have been favourites on and off since the start

That'll be favourites to sign for an Austin Allegro from Reg Vardy - new company car for Mclaren

I'd have thought he'd have brought a better car to the job .

Ryder blatantly tapping into the theme of that article from the other day in The Mag suggesting for financial  reasons we don't buy before July 1st and the fans forum is on the 6th.

The difference in the quality of article between Lee Ryder and Mark Douglas is embarrassing.  Genuinely don't know how Ryder has a job.

Got to agree there. I know we like to slag local journalists, but it's only the ones who clearly don't have any football acumen whatsoever. Douglas is decent IMO, but Ryder just reads like he's still in primary school.

I love how he even has time to respond to Twitter backlash, you'd think a journalist with such an apparently time-consuming and difficult job would be dedicating their day to their work, not going on Twitter and getting upset at people telling him what a brainless whelp he is.

The difference in the quality of article between Lee Ryder and Mark Douglas is embarrassing.  Genuinely don't know how Ryder has a job.

I've just assumed for a while now that "Lee Ryder" is actually just the pen name of the automated programme that someone cobbled together as a cheap alternative to this that writes stories without requiring any human interaction.  Associated Press already use something similar for finance and sports reporting. 

Using Douglas' article as a quick guide. That's 11-12m we have spent on transfer fees, during June, in eight years under Ashley. Most of that is made up of the combined outlay for Jonas & Cabaye. The rest have been loans & frees. Jonas & Cabaye we activated clauses. You could say that all these incomings have been bargain basement deals, starring a club which especially resists paying the going rate for good players prior to the close of the financial year. Those accounts need to look pretty.