NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope this kid doesn't make it. He has a terrible name, and this place is already revelling in it far too much for my liking.

That's some pure Koks blocking right there.

I hope this kid doesn't make it. He has a terrible name, and this place is already revelling in it far too much for my liking.

You'll go full circle when that lass on Twitter starts talking about it. She loves Koks.

Ridiculous  :lol:

its like brian pinas mk II

On a completely off topic note, I once recreated the whole Newcastle squad on an early edition of PES and made Brian Pinas an absolute world beater. Guess I thought he was destined for big things :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Its all gone quiet on the transfer front again, just as well we have plenty of time. Its not like we have 2/3 days training left in this country til about 24th July :lol:

Linked with a young Albanian DM the same height as Anita. Seems unlikely right? Thought so too.

But guess who he plays for? PAOK in Greece.

I expect us to sign him now. 100%.

Linked with a young Albanian DM the same height as Anita. Seems unlikely right? Thought so too.

Mike will be sniffing around all the Greek clubs like a charver around his discount donnay bins.

Mike will be sniffing around all the Greek clubs like a charver around his discount donnay bins.

Yup.