NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Cronky didn't you also want us to take a punk on Micah Richards?

Punt, not a punk, but yes.

My mistake.

What value do you think there is taking a punt of these "lost causes"?  I can't find many examples of players rediscovering themselves after falling off the rails.

Cronky didn't you also want us to take a punk on Micah Richards?

Punt, not a punk, but yes.

My mistake.

What value do you think there is taking a punt of these "lost causes"?  I can't find many examples of players rediscovering themselves after falling off the rails.

Well, Cantona is an example of a bad boy coming good in the right environment.

But yes, these are gambles with risks, and it all depends on how you weigh up the individual situation. Richards I'd see as a player whose talent ended up as a problem, because he achieved a lot of success at an early age, didn't work on ironing out the faults in his game, and obviously if you don't keep improving, you slide backwards. As a free transfer, Villa have made a decent decision, but he'll need to knuckle down.

Hoilett has his father as his agent, and it never strikes me as a good idea to have family in that position. He ended up following the money and joining a toxic dressing room at QPR, where he's gone backwards. Put him in a different environment, and you might re-energise him. £2.5m is hardly a fortune these days.

Ultimately, in the position we're in, if we're going to make it back into the top six, we need one or two gambles to take off. We're unlikely to get there playing safe all the time.

Sissoko will no doubt be used to fund any transfers which come in

Sissoko in talks with Liverpool according to L'Equipe

Love my club. Watch fans on twitter being supportive of this.

I'd be really disappointed if Sissoko leaves. He had an iffy season but at times carried the team. I would of liked to of seen a season from him under proper coaching. One would presume he is making way for Wijnaldum, however a centre midfield of the two of them could of been exciting. All being said, this is making a few presumptions.

I'd be really disappointed if Sissoko leaves. He had an iffy season but at times carried the team. I would of liked to of seen a season from him under proper coaching. One would presume he is making way for Wijnaldum, however a centre midfield of the two of them could of been exciting. All being said, this is making a few presumptions.

i remember the shite games at leicester and the mackems this worldy had, fuck off to the dippers please.

Guest GoonerAlexis

Must be dead depressing seeing good players leave and worse players enter

Yeah. Thanks for that :lol:

Bas Dost is coming to Newcastle, that'd be a brilliant signing

And if it doesn't happen, ZOO will have a brilliant cover. Win Win  :frantic:

Technically it's usually a case of good players leave and no-one comes in for another 12-18 months to replace them.

Technically it's usually a case of good players leave and no-one comes in for another 12-18 months to replace them.

#wait

Guest GoonerAlexis

No f***ing way we'll get Wijnaldum! IF we did i'd rape my ass.

That's technically not possible