NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reckon they are just going off reports because we have been linked with him by the Mirror and that, would be a great signing though.

Mbemba + Abdennour partnership would be fucking outstanding. I'd spend 20M on him if that is what it took. He's built to be a class CB in the PL.

Guest Bert Shaft

What about Michael Johnson, free transfer. Used to be very good for City under Sven-Göran Eriksson. Replace Colback.

:lol:

f***ing hell man, that was 7 years ago

Its OK, his broadbands just a bit slow.  :naughty:

Reckon they are just going off reports because we have been linked with him by the Mirror and that, would be a great signing though.

Mbemba + Abdennour partnership would be f***ing outstanding. I'd spend 20M on him if that is what it took. He's built to be a class CB in the PL.

Same, double bonus that we no longer would have to give a shit about Owen anymore :lol:

I think Douglas article just says two ddefenders so could be a left back as well, you never know.

this is assuming you believes he knows anything.

True enough, that could mean anything. Also i don't i just thought it was worth mentioning :lol:

Kemen linked to Milan in L'Equpe. Says that his agents and Milan are negotiating. Hopefully we extend the contract though. He seems to be quite sought after.

Went to a few u21 matches last season and he looked absolutely toilet. May have just been unfortunate in my selection of games like but he made Tiote look like a technical wizard.

Kemen linked to Milan in L'Equpe. Says that his agents and Milan are negotiating. Hopefully we extend the contract though. He seems to be quite sought after.

Went to a few u21 matches last season and he looked absolutely toilet. May have just been unfortunate in my selection of games like but he made Tiote look like a technical wizard.

Seen that a few have said similar things about him from this recent u19 championship. Didn't stand out, negatively or positively, when I saw him though. Still, he seems sought after and is very young.

Remember when AC Milan, Manure and Real were after Vukic... get the hell out Olivier, run for your career...