NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not a clue, all i know is he's been benched by Mancini :lol: wouldn't be the first talented, attacking player that has been benched by him mind.

If it's not bollocks, we'll have to be quick seeing as it sounds like Schalke are quite close to getting him.

If Stoke were interested, I can imagine we are but I just think it's a step too high for our lot.

Depends on what the reasons were, we are buying more ambitiously than Stoke seemingly are and historically without sounding too arrogant our club will mean more across Europe than Stoke will.

Would love Shaqiri, if they're looking to offload him it might be feasible. Would improve the effectiveness of Cisse and Mitrovic a lot. Depends on the spending plan obviously, who knows what the budget is.

I think our recent signings will make us marginally more attractive as well.

I still think we will sign Austin. Have no idea why but it's clear we are playing the long game with QPR.

Hopefully the rumours of Vuckic the other way we're true.

Absolutely. I think if we got 6 or 7m for Cisse we would push Austin through.

I can only see Turkish/Chinese/Middle East sides paying much for Cisse though, so who knows.

I would rather keep Cisse and spend the money elsewhere. If money's no object, aye gan wild.

I think everyone would agree that another centre half or winger are priorities but that shouldn't stop us doing other business. Perhaps we might have those positions sorted before the Austin situation plays out.