NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wish we'd go for Bakary Sako

:thup:

Surprised nobody has taken a punt on him yet, especially on a free. Might not set the league alight but I think he could be quite effective.

When you consider some of the players in this league who get regular game time, clubs (including us) could, and do, do far worse than Sako.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, a few we've previously been linked with including Barnetta and Gourcuff. Barnetta in particular was hot property 2 years ago although I have no idea what's happened to him since.

Been locked in Jesmond Dene House for the whole time

Honestly, Philadelphia is normally easily excitable, but Union fans are pretty calm over Barnetta.

Should've used tranquil, shite punning.

Intentionally subtle punning, actually.

Don't want Thauvin if it's at the expense of Cabella, would much rather give him another year.

If we are still trying to get him, I have no idea why.  Seem destined to fail with our bid, sounds like the player isn't interested and we clearly need to strengthen 2-3 other areas first.

Another name where we can say 'we tried.  But we just failed to get him over the line."