NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair enough. Can't argue with that.

Well Riviere isn't good enough to be 30th choice striker, never mind 3rd choice.

We have Mitro and Cisse still man. Perez can play up top, not to mention Siem De jong, which is often forgotten.

We're good up top  no question. If Cisse left then perhaps go for someone else, but it looks unlikely now.

Fair enough. Can't argue with that.

Well Riviere isn't good enough to be 30th choice striker, never mind 3rd choice.

We have Mitro and Cisse still man. Perez can play up top, not to mention Siem De jong, which is often forgotten.

We're good up top  no question. If Cisse left then perhaps go for someone else, but it looks unlikely now.

I have no problems with that if it is the case. Just hope that at no point we're relying on Riviere like we had to last season.

Newcastle remain interested in signing Wolves striker Benik Afobe, Sportsmail understands.

Wanderers boss Kenny Jacket has again insisted that the 22-year-old will not be leaving Molineux this summer.

And, when asked on Friday if the Magpies were targeting the £10million-rated frontman, head coach Steve McClaren returned a one word ‘no’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3214458/Newcastle-remain-interested-Wolves-star-Benik-Afobe-Steve-McClaren-pulled-race-sign-QPR-striker-Charlie-Austin.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

:lol:

Newcastle remain interested in signing Wolves striker Benik Afobe, Sportsmail understands.

Wanderers boss Kenny Jacket has again insisted that the 22-year-old will not be leaving Molineux this summer.

And, when asked on Friday if the Magpies were targeting the £10million-rated frontman, head coach Steve McClaren returned a one word ‘no’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3214458/Newcastle-remain-interested-Wolves-star-Benik-Afobe-Steve-McClaren-pulled-race-sign-QPR-striker-Charlie-Austin.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

That makes no sense.

Love the Willems obsession on here, almost like the mackems with N'Zogbia a few years ago.

I hate wanting to sign a skillful young left back who has a hell of a cross. is on the heels of the national side and is close friends with our marquee summer signing, like.

To be fair to others it's mostly me and Kanji :lol:

It's def lead by you and me and I couldn't care less. I'd sign a few PSV players too just so Unbelievable could enjoy this club again, the love racist b******.

Guest antz1uk

Well and good. We need defenders. Our defence is so weak, it's ridiculous.

were you watching the Newcastle game or Bolton Leeds? they were immense today!!

It's probable been mentioned, but Jetro Willems was in SJP again today supporting his mate Bigi.

Fucking hell, do you ever stop? :lol:

:lol: fucking disgusting this like, UB. To think I once had respect for you.