NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are lacking in so many areas and with the January premium we are going to need to spend big and probably break the transfer record. If they are serious about staying up they need at least 3 players and fast.

We are lacking in so many areas and with the January premium we are going to need to spend big and probably break the transfer record. If they are serious about staying up they need at least 3 players and fast.

Fortunately that is just how we operate.

Alexandre Lacazette on Newcastle offer: "He (my agent) knows that I do not want to leave, so he rejected the offer."

So he never actually rejected us, I bet if enough money is offered to the agent then things can change.

I don't believe what's wriiten in the press for the simple reason that the club never speaks to it, but I can't understand why we are waiting so long to sign players, games are flying by and we are still searching for a good deal that we can sell on for a profit, Ashley's arrogance and the people running the club's weakness will see another relegation.

We do a lot of baulking in transfer windows don't we?

I imagine the boardroom's responses when we get a normal transfer fee or wages put to us for a player.

http://i.giphy.com/gdKAVlnm3bmKI.gif

http://i.giphy.com/xB1RqLGoBNh3W.gif

Predictable. Rumours of massive offers for players that won't come. We eventually get a journeyman at the end of his contract for 3 million and claim it as a breakthrough.  So so boringly obvious