NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fitting if Gabbiadini scored the derby winning goals to help send Sunderland down like.

:lol:

It would be the equivalent almost of an Ameobi signing for Sunderland in 2040 and scoring a few against us.

I could see that actually happening

Italian strikers rarely struggle in the PL mind, canny move that would be I'd have thought.

Silenzi, Corradi maybe even Borini, if you call him a striker, and dear old Casiraghi, who of course got badly injured before having chance to not struggle :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Wales Online reporting that we're hoping to agree a £10m deal for Shelvey this weekend.

Not easier just to look at the post above first?

Better than the fraud Collback but comes across as a massive bellend and one with discipline problems too. The amount of times he leaves a foot in when he shouldn't or does something stupid will eventually catch up with him.

To think Palace paid roughly the same for Cabaye :(

Guest Roger Kint

Would Shelvey-Colback* even be much of an upgrade at CM? Still looks weak as piss defensively :lol:

*Lets not kid ourselves that Anita/Tiote will start above him

£10m isn't too bad either. I take the Swansea fans' criticisms on board, but he can't be worse than Colback.

This. I don't expect any technical wizardry from him but from what I've seen of him he provides mobility and goals from midfield and that automatically makes him a massive upgrade on the massive bellend.

£10m isn't too bad either. I take the Swansea fans' criticisms on board, but he can't be worse than Colback.

What are their main criticisms? His attitude?

He wants a move probably.