NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest John Carvery

Linking profit made to actual playing staff coming in  :cheesy:

Either they're retarded or think their readership is retarded enough to still believe this kind of bullshit story.  Both probably.

It only takes a few thousand people to believe it in the whole north east area and they win anyway. New supporters may buy them even if they are skeptical. Mike won't lose.

:lol: a centre half to replace MYM?

We need fucking three, man.  :lol:

:thup:

Colo replacement, Willo replacement and replacement for the Colo replacement we sold for beans.

Not to mention getting rid of Captain Crock if we can.

Lascelles, Dummet, Good and Streete. All sorted, with the accounts looking healthier than ever.

Just asked a couple of Sporting/Racing fans about the Spanish players you've been linked to in that article.

- Concha is a winger than tends to drift central, very quick and very technical. Works hard and protects his fullback well. Likes getting into the box. My friend reckons he's a good prospect but very green. Will probably get moved centrally.

- Meré, according to my other friend, is the best centreback prospect in years at Sporting. Still very young and very green (he hasn't even played for the seniors), but he reckons he's going to do very well. There seems to be some hype about this lad, after googling around a bit.

Just asked a couple of Sporting/Racing fans about the Spanish players you've been linked to in that article.

- Concha is a winger than tends to drift central, very quick and very technical. Works hard and protects his fullback well. Likes getting into the box. My friend reckons he's a good prospect but very green. Will probably get moved centrally.

Buzzin'.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-want-embark-fresh-8658732

Newcastle United want to embark on fresh recruitment drive this summer

The headline makes me laugh. They want to embark on fresh recruitment drive this summer? With the number of players coming to the end of their contracts (and others wanting to leave) they'll absolutely HAVE to go on a recruitment drive in the Summer if they want to stay in the Premiership (assuming we don't get relegated this season).

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94932.25.html

We've got players in and around the first team who are coming to the end of their contracts this Summer and more than likely won't be getting a new contract.

The contracts of Ryan Taylor, Jonas Gutierrez, Sammy Ameobi, Jak Alnwick, Remie Streete, Adam Campbell and Lubomir Satka all expire in June 2015. Will any of them get offered a new contract? Sammy is the most likely but it's far from certain.

Now as we know, where possible, Mike Ashley prefers to sell players before they enter the last year of their contracts. The contracts of Fabricio Coloccini, Davide Santon, Mike Williamson, Rob Elliot, Haris Vučkić, Gabriel Obertan, Steven Taylor, Mehdi Abeid, Shane Ferguson, Sylvain Marveaux, Kevin Mbabu and Alex Gilliead all expire in June 2016. Out of all those players I could only see the club wanting to offer Abeid a new contract (depending on how he plays for the rest of the season). Santon and S.Taylor could get new contracts but their injury records aren't good.

Contract end dates taken from: -

http://www.nufc.com/2014-15html/squad.html

There's also the players there have been stories about in the media saying they want to leave - Tiote, Sissoko and Cissé.

If we manage to stay in the Premiership it should be a busy Summer of player recruitment.

• 2 weeks later...

Buzzin'.

Pardew will no doubt try and take the credit