NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

That journalism:

'They made a check on FC Sion striker Moussa Konate recently and are among a clutch of clubs who have previously watched FC Basel’s highly-rated centre-back Fabian Schar, who is also attracting interest from FC Basel.'

Guest Roger Kint

£60m odd in the bank and we're still looking for free transfers and shopping at the football equivalent of Aldi :lol:

To be fair Schar would be a great signing on a free.........for someone else unless he is mental :lol:

I just want a decent manager. Player recruitment doesn't worry me as much.

Similar feelings, I'm not too bothered about net spend etc. I know we aren't going to break the bank, a manager who doesn't destroy all our signings would be very handy.

That journalism:

'They made a check on FC Sion striker Moussa Konate recently and are among a clutch of clubs who have previously watched FC Basel’s highly-rated centre-back Fabian Schar, who is also attracting interest from FC Basel.'

That and 'Perez also told Match magazine that he is flattered by comparisons with Liverpool’s Luis Suarez.'

Surprised Basel haven't cashed in on Schar although it says they have a 1 yr option on transfermarkt.

Anyone know if you can still do that search by contract end thing on transfermarkt while I'm at it?

That journalism:

That and 'Perez also told Match magazine that he is flattered by comparisons with Liverpool’s Luis Suarez.'

Meanwhile in an exclusive to the Beano, John Carver has disclosed he prefers his peas mushy no matter what the dish.

That journalism:

Christ.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/430591/Ayoze-Perez-Newcastle-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Transfer-News-Update-Gossip-Latest

Fucking amazing headline, immediately contradicted in the sub-heading. :lol:

First sentence has a typo:

"Reports in Spain claim the Premier League dup are interested in signing Perez, and will launch respective offers in the summer".

Not reading any further about how the Premier League dup will try to sign French forward Perez thanks, but let me know if you spot anything else.

:lol: Holy shit.

I'm almost certain they just have "Man Utd and Arsenal plot STUNNING summer move for Newcastle's French star" loaded in the chamber at all times, just waiting for a name to be added to the rumor.