NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder what the excuse from the club is tomorrow for not buying anything... "We had some bids going out but it wasn't......"

I'm expecting them to send Joe on the radio to spout another load of bollocks tbh. It's been a while...

Guest strongbow69

How can we drive him out (I dont think not turning up is an option)

There is no way sadly, unless you could get 50% of the crowd to stay away for a long time. And even then, he would need to find a buyer. And even then, it would be blind luck whether the buyer was better or worse.

that cant be a valid reason surely  :o

I wouldn't give a flying fuck if Cisse left us tonight.

It's the msg it send though, tbh. He's been shite, aye, but whilst he's here there's at least a small chance that he'd put in a shift at a crucial time for us between now and the rest of the season.

I mean, for fucks sake, what other club in the history of the Prem has weakened the team mid way through the season when sitting in 8th place. It's an absolute fucking travesty and a clear sign as any (if we needed it) that these cunts in charge want nothing more than staying up.

Fuck them. Cunts.

The club is fucking rotten to the core. Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew.  Ripping all hope from the everyday supporter. Save those that have buried their head under the pillow after applying lube to their puckered anus, of which there are far too many.

The club is f***ing rotten to the core. Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew.  Ripping all hope from the everyday supporter. Save those that have buried their head under the pillow after applying lube to their puckered anus, of which there are far too many.

Sad thing is, the way the club is run these days you can actually see the logic in not buying anyone - not going to get relegated, not going to make top 4, no cup to aim for, don't want Europa league, so why bother?

Wonder how long until more and more fans start to take the same approach and just stop going - what's the point?

The club is fucking rotten to the core. Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew.  Ripping all hope from the everyday supporter. Save those that have buried their head under the pillow after applying lube to their puckered anus, of which there are far too many.

Yep

If people really want change, don't give the fat fucker any more of your money.  As soon as it looks like he'll have to stick some more of his own cash to keep us operating he'll panic like fuck. A mass exodus would also draw the media, giving negative coverage for his shitty brand.

Guest palnese

Utterly pointless selling Cisse. They're taking the piss if they do.

Saves on wages, don't forget.

Well, he doesn't deserve a single penny.

Guest bimpy474

Utterly pointless selling Cisse. They're taking the piss if they do.

Saves on wages, don't forget.

The very reason we didn't sign De Jong until after Cabaye had gone. Amazing people say you're bonkers to think it.

They've got good money for a player who wanted away while getting him out of the country. They are also trying to offload fringe players who've done fuck all for ages. We won't spend over the odds and will keep looking for deals, until that happens another key loan and try before you buy to see us through in a season where we will do nothing but stay up comfortably.

We are tailored for our ambitions extremely well, unfortunately. Win tomorrow and I couldn't care less if we win again this season.

Welcome to the next 5 years. Don't like it? Find a new hobby, exactly what I'm in the process of doing.