NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

@lee_ryder: Cardiff City have made a late, late bid to try to sign Papiss Cisse on loan. But they are facing a race against time to get him #nufc #ccfc

Not a bad idea actually. Could actually loan them a couple more and help relegate the mackems    :lol:

Got to love Cisse's tenacity, he's been pimped to every country that has a football league and his feet are firmly on SJP soil, if he resists Cardiff too! Now if only he could show that kind of determination on the pitch...

Graham Carr should jack it in and get a job with a club with ambition.

Luckiest man alive tbh, gets to fly around the world watching whatever game he wants knowing that we won't sign anyone he recommends so he has absolutely no pressure to get it right. Probably get a fair old whack to do it as well.

It's better than my job anyway.

By "Fly around the world" you mean "Fly to France".

I agree it's still not a bad job though.

Luckiest man alive tbh, gets to fly around the world watching whatever game he wants knowing that we won't sign anyone he recommends so he has absolutely no pressure to get it right. Probably get a fair old whack to do it as well.

Must have been to Holland and Germany for De Jong, he's a fucking jet setter man!

Must have been to Holland and Germany for De Jong, he's a f***ing jet setter man!

I reckon I've been to more diverse destinations that Graham Carr last year. :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-papiss-cisse-3099349

Papiss Cisse turned down the chance to join Turkish club Trabzonspor.

Mirror Sport understands Newcastle accepted a bid from Trabzonspor but Cisse wanted to stay in England and decide his future in the summer.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew appears to have relegated Cisse down the pecking order at St James's Park and was prepared to let him go.

West Ham, Cardiff and West Brom all wanted to take the 28-year-old striker on loan. There was also an offer to go to Russian from Rubin Kazan.

But Cisse wants his next move to be a permanent one as he is keen to get back on track and into the form that he showed when he first arrived in January 2012 when he scored 13 goals in 12 games.

Cisse is likely to move in the summer and did not want to be forced out now to the wrong club.