NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  57s

Get French Football News understands Newcastle United are in talks over Sega Coulibaly.

Full story: http://bit.ly/TRykOT  #SRFC #NUFC

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Why  :frantic:?

:lol: was just a little bantz cos of actually trying to sign players. It's backfired.

Lol I was thinking he was godly  :lol:

I refuse to click a link that has the term 'q=gay+bear' in it.

You're missing out tbh.

"Promising" 18 year old?

Why would he come to Newcastle?  :lol:

A year in the "development squad", a few appearances on the bench for the first team, shipped out on loan and then sold when he "didnt live up to his potential" I bet.

Any young player with potential, looking for guidance and to improve their game at a big club... yeah they should do their research and stay the fuck clear of Newcastle until Pardew and his mates are gone

Janmaat :anguish:

Haven't seen him much. Any good?

Haven't seen tonnes of himself, but in a fair few Feyenoord games I saw last season he was directly responsible for a lot of goals.

Better going forward than defending and didn't appear to have much "heart" to me either. Unbelievable will have some good knowledge on him.

I like him, a lot actually. Similar to Debuchy in style, in that he is a modern full back who loves to go forward, sometimes at the expense of his defensive duties. He's been disappointing at the World Cup as he has failed to contribute to our attacking play, but at Feyenoord he has been excellent for the last two seasons. Good age, probably available for around 5 million due to contract expiring next year. I approve. :thup:

He looked terrible in the games he played in the WC apart from Spain where everybody was good

I wouldn't say terrible, but disappointing most certainly. Then again, a lot of players haven't played as well as they can. Based on this World Cup you wouldn't even contemplate signing someone like Higuain for example.. :lol: If this happens it will be because the club will have scouted him over a longer time and earmarked him as a potential Debuchy replacement. I can see why tbh.

He looked terrible in the games he played in the WC apart from Spain where everybody was good

I wouldn't say terrible, but disappointing most certainly. Then again, a lot of players haven't played as well as they can. Based on this World Cup you wouldn't even contemplate signing someone like Higuain for example.. :lol: If this happens it will be because the club will have scouted him over a longer time and earmarked him as a potential Debuchy replacement. I can see why tbh.

Ya to be honest the world cup was the first time I saw him play so can't really judge him much. What ever happened that young Willems lad that played left back for Holland in the last euros?

Ya to be honest the world cup was the first time I saw him play so can't really judge him much. What ever happened that young Willems lad that played left back for Holland in the last euros?

A million injuries happened to Willems