NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has decent pace from what I saw at the WC too. Not saying he's anywhere near Robben-fast but he definitely doesn't lose out to Debuchy in that particular attribute.

Isla, Janmaat or Aurier. I dont care, just sign one of them please. Just a reminder that we still need minimum 2 strikers + Cabella.

We're signing Remy, Ba & Cabella what more do you want you ungrateful b******.

:D are you talking about the Ba from the scum?

Should go for another Ajax player Niklas Moisander. Wouldn't cost too much, very reliable and consistent central defender. Looking for a new challenge. Kinda hope he'd come here but other other hand not as long as Pardew's in charge  because Moisander is very important player for our(Finland) national team and we really can't afford to ruin his career which AP would most definitely do...

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Riviere-vers-newcastle/481645

Emmanuel Rivière to Newcastle

Emmanuel Riviere (24), under contract until 2017 with Monaco, arouses desires of the Premier League. Stoke City has for several weeks. But Newcastle, fond of French players did the forcing to attract Monaco striker. According to British sources, the Magpies are confident about their ability to complete the transfer in the coming days.

According to a report of a report...

Errrrr who is he, apart from another in the list of players I haven't heard of.

Is he big, strong, fast with an unenviable goal scorng record or is he Stephane Guivarch

Guest Roger Kint

Is he big, strong, fast with an unenviable goal scorng record or is he Stephane Guivarch

Bit of Wise scouting shows he has a bit of pace, athletic and a decent finisher. Also does that :anguish: Bale celebration though

Bit of Wise scouting shows he has a bit of pace, athletic and a decent finisher. Also does that :anguish: Bale celebration though

Also does the oba martins somersault celebration aswell.

I find it difficult to believe that Pardew would be able to find a way of playing them both at once.

It'd be funny if Pardew played Ba wide again to annoy him, even though Remy would be the obvious choice.

Thinking we won't be playing a ridgid 4 across the middle with no movement. :lol:

Only seen him a few times but really like Riviere. Another of those striker/wide forward types. Really quick and athletic. Not really proven per se, but so much potential. Could be a shrewd move. I'd be excited about the signing.

@F8Piraux  4m

AURIER :  Today, according to L'Equipe, PSG want the player and made a first offer for him. #PSG #Aurier

Also says the player wants to go to Arsenal but Wenger wanted someone more experienced.